Re-Introducing!

Hey everyone!!!
I'm Elif , known as Julia on the boards...
I've been here for a while and so glad that AA is back on!!!
I'm from Istanbul, Turkey, a freshman at high school who enjoys painting, reading, playing the violin and creative writing.
By the way, have any of you heard of Model UN? It is like a passion to me!
Whatever, of course, I love Alia , it's the first show ever that I have ever been addicted to and when I was younger I couldn't keep myself from fooling around , pretending that I was Sydney. I have a hee-uge crush on Michael Vartan since I don't know when and I feel like I have a secet connection to each and every character in the series! My favorite season would have to be the 3rd one I guess, what with the beautifully written plot and different aliases accompanied by inner conflicts of Syd. I can talk about Alias for years , I'm sure most of you could!
Well, peace out for now!
xJulia

Welcome Back, Julia.

Model UN? Isn't that where students get to participate as simulated United Nations Ambassadors in a simulated United Nations General Assembly? It's not well known here. It must be very educational to learn about world events, International Relations, and diplomancy.

What do you do about North Korea who always seems to do things against UN resolutions. They threaten world peace with researching and building nuclear weapons, test fire long range missiles aimed at the USA. They promise to stop in exchange for concessions, receive the benefit, and then breaks the agreement when it suits them. They threaten to go to war with South Korea, Japan and America at the slightest criticism.

Hi I'm Lizzie or Syd as everybody here knew me as! Ive been a memeber since 05 when this board was hopping! I meet my current bf of almost 3 yrs on here :smiley: <3<3
Oh btw im 22 and from Texas!!!!!

Hi I'm Lizzie or Syd as everybody here knew me as! Ive been a memeber since 05 when this board was hopping! I meet my current bf of almost 3 yrs on here :smiley: <3<3
Oh btw im 22 and from Texas!!!!!

Hi Lizzie. I'm SIO. I've been around longer than you have. Did we ever participate in posts together?

I do remember Andy, though. We participated in a post about Victor Garber as a Bond Villain and a post about Twin Peaks. Is Andy still posting here?

I can't what your avatar is and what's it about. My eyes must be going bad. *squint*

Hey there, everyone!

SIO , thanks for the welcome! Model UN is exactly what you've said! About North Korea, there are several conferences held each year and some inculde the country and some don't. The people representing North Korea usually maintain a ruthless attitude but, since I'm new to MUN , I can't say certain things :rolleyes: Oh, by the way, you don't necessarily have to be an ambassador. You can be a delegate or a chair running the committee or a part of the press team which publishes a newsletter for the conference.

Lizzie, hi! Wonder why we never met before...

Unbreakable , hi I'm Julia! Nice to meet u , love your avatar!

Scarlet, thanks a lot!!! Your av is wonderful, too!

Alias_Gay , thanks for the warm welcome! Glad to have you back, too!!!

Hey there, everyone!

SIO , thanks for the welcome! Model UN is exactly what you've said! About North Korea, there are several conferences held each year and some inculde the country and some don't. The people representing North Korea usually maintain a ruthless attitude but, since I'm new to MUN , I can't say certain things
rolleyes.gif
Oh, by the way, you don't necessarily have to be an ambassador. You can be a delegate or a chair running the committee or a part of the press team which publishes a newsletter for the conference.

It makes sense that everyone participating can't be an ambassador.
wink.gif

What is your position at MUN? Do you represent Turkey?

Do the model North Koreans get threatened with expulsion all of the time?
laugh.gif

Model UN North Korean Ambassador: "We, the peace loving people of the Democratic People's Rupublic of Korea, demand 5 Billion dollars in food-aid so that we can divert our food budget into building more banned long-range missiles!"
tongue.gif

By the way Julia, your Avatar information says that you are Male. You should change it.

Back