See you later....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoNtFrOsTtHePiE 47

+SuPer HoT FeMaLe+
OK just first off, I am not leaving because of anything on AA. I love it here, it's become like a home away from home.... you know what I mean? You are all so nice and I'd like to consider every single one of you my friend, even if I don't know you. I am leaving for personal reasons. I just need to re-evaluate my values and morals and get my priorities straight. I think I need to spend less time on the computer and more time outside, maybe with my dog or my little brother. I don't like to think of this as goodbye because I'm not very good at goodbyes. I think as a new year, 2004, I am opening an new chapter of my life. Hopefully it will be a good chapter! ^_^ So instead os saying goodbye, how about I just say see ya later... sounds more.... promising. :angelic:

Love ALWAYS,
:kiss: Alexandra, Xan, Xandra, Pie...............

AND I WANTED TO ADD:

TO ALL THE PPL> READING *~* LOVE HERE AFTER *~* My fanfic.... I"M SORYYY! To tell you the truth I don't even know what the picture is myself.. -_-. Use ur imagination and finish the story! ;)

XAN!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!!!!! :depressed:

You'll still e-mail me or talk to me on AIM? or you're leaving the computer in general? :depressed:

i hope ya work everything out though.......i know some days of a forum will do wonders.

just hope to see ya back here though even if i dont know ya

I didn't know you very well but I've heard of you quite frequently. I hope everything will work out. We'll miss you and hope to see you soon. :hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back