Smoking Vartan

Here's a link to some pics of MV smoking: Vartanho.com It's the 2nd and 3rd pic that you can clearly see him w/ a cigarette. Ironically, Scott Foley went back to smoking. I found this blurb at Gawker.com
· Scott Foley smoking a cigarette just as casual as you please outside "The Violet Hour" theatre where he was about to perform; it looked like he was with a date, but then he walked in through the stage door and the girl bounded back over to her friends, so I guess she was just a fan. He is absolutely adorable in person, tall and totally cute with a great smile. Felicity should have totally picked Noel.

:blink: ew. smoking is so nasty! i hope JG made him quit!!!

although i must admit, he is kinda cute (in a gross way) in he pic where he is blowing smoke.. hehe

thanks for the links!

CindyM said:
Here's a link to some pics of MV smoking: Vartanho.com It's the 2nd and 3rd pic that you can clearly see him w/ a cigarette. Ironically, Scott Foley went back to smoking. I found this blurb at Gawker.com
· Scott Foley smoking a cigarette just as casual as you please outside "The Violet Hour" theatre where he was about to perform; it looked like he was with a date, but then he walked in through the stage door and the girl bounded back over to her friends, so I guess she was just a fan. He is absolutely adorable in person, tall and totally cute with a great smile. Felicity should have totally picked Noel.
thanks!

hee hee hee- yes those pics are smokin' :P i have an article about how Jen has completely changed Michael around- he used to smoke and go out to bars a lot and since he's been with Jen, he hasn't done any of that stuff for a while now! that's so cute! ^_^