Something we can all agree on...

C'mon, everyone has gotten high at least once :smiley: Even Chaotic... wait, that was with me :smiley:

Originally posted by frostydf2@May 23 2006, 06:25 AM
C'mon, everyone has gotten high at least once :smiley: Even Chaotic... wait, that was with me :smiley:
Actually, I've never drank, smoked, or taken any drugs at all. I've never been high or drunk and don't really ever plan to be. I watched a friend push another friend off a 50 foot cliff up at Dinky Creek while they were high. Yeah, I know, stuff like that hardly happens...but hey, that was one of those guy's first time getting high. Only takes once. I have a cousin in jail right now from manslaughter, Killed a girl while driving drunk. Anyway, don't mean to sound preachy or anything--to each their own--just never been anything that's appealed to me in the slightest. Never been curious about how it feels. And don't think I look down on people that do drink and get high, that's not the case. Hell, almost everyone does it anyway.

I never did drugs of any kind, but I get drunk pretty often B) . As a Dane I got a reputation to live up to! (the danish youth drinks the most in all of Europe, hehe)

I don't know the rules in the other European countries, but in Denmark it's legal to buy alcohol in stores when you are 16 years old and in pubs, clubs etc. when you are 18. Of course there is no rule about when you are allowed to actually start drinking, you just can't buy alcohol yourself before you are 16/18.

Yeah, I did my share of drinking when I was younger, but never anything else. I got to see my little brother go through drug addiction, and it wasn't pretty.

Seems to me that the song talks about all the things that was wrong with getting high....and the life that they gave up cause they got high.....if that is the case I can agree with it. Am 52....lost quite a few friends to all kinds of drugs...no future there.

only durgs I've done are the drinky drinky and that cost to much (mostly because I chose saki to be my drink of choice...owe my wallet :thinking: ).

People seem to THINK I do various kinds of drugs because of some of the concepts I write about but that's pure Iki baby...

Just think how it would look if I did get do drugs..bum buuum buuuuuuuuuuum.... :blink:

Back