Spy Mommy

Alright, who thinks they should bring Irina back for season 5???

i think they should for the Bristow-Vaughn baby, what everyone else think??? i think that would be so cool...i mean, yes, she is wanted. but that would be the best ever. dont you people???

of course, of course...i've heard some rumors, from quite many places, that she is going to be back for at least a couple of episodes this season, and i wish to death that these rumors are true. the more irina, the better!!! we love her and want her back, always and forever! especially now when sydney's all alone and with the baby and everything. grandma irina is needed.

I hope she will come back too; it's totally up to how much time Lena Olin is willing to commit to the show, the crew obviously loves her, and so does the audience

I think they tried to sign her for 4 episodes, but it might be difficult, she is currently shooting a movie, and she just finished another one before that, she will probably want to spend time with her family after that

Irina has always kept tabs on Sydney, so now that Syd is having a baby, and the father, Syd's fiancee, is dead, there's no better reason for Spy-Mommy to show up!!!

Irina has always kept tabs on Sydney, so now that Syd is having a baby, and the father, Syd's fiancee, is dead, there's no better reason for Spy-Mommy to show up!!!

exaclty! i believe that's a good sign. :smiley: lots and lots of reasons to turn up. just hope it's true, that she's really signed on for some eps cause i'd be so happy omg it would be wonderful.

I really hopes she comes to see the baby. And we see the hole spy family together. Its probarbly gonna be som emotions around Jack and Irina. Syd with the baby, is going to remind them of what they had when Syd was born :smiley:

me too Kit!!! i was like "WTF IT'S SPYMOM!!!" and my sister was like "what's wrong with you?" :lol: yes i get a lil excited about alias sometimes, it's not a crime! :P

yeah definately! i'm so excited for whats coming next year! :woot:

hey did you guys see her and MV's name in the credits at the beginning?? i wasn't even paying attention :lol:

I was so exited that i forgot to pay atention to what she said, but i know now :lol:

Just watched it again and no, Lena Olin and MV is not in the credits, but i did noticed that Jennifer Garner is listed as a producer! Didn't know she was that :lol:

I was so shocked that our beloved spymommy is back. I've read spoilers telling me that she'll be back before the finale, but hell, i didn't realize she'll be back so soon! I can't wait until it's March, they have a lot of explaining to do.

Back