Team Fortress 2 Griefing

jacobcw

Cadet
I guess this makes me a bad person ...

but I LOVE this video:

There's a lot of swearing, but I love the "Welcome To Team Fortress 2 TRIVIA!!!" scenes. I think although they're griefing players they're somewhat creative about it, which makes it ok :D ....

.... because it's not me :-|

I guess my favorite part is when he starts asking about the 7 wonders and people actually get it right, or when he sprays elements on the ground and makes them answer which elements they are.

If anything, the players and their reactions to being griefed are more offensive than the griefers themselves.

I don't like the homophobic language being thrown around either.

It's odd, but the evolution of that usage of word is changing faster than people can complain about it.

I've personally known people who say things like "that was --- with a capital H", because they differentiate to the spin-off term "gHey" as a statement of disapproval or frustration. Homosexuality isn't even connected. It's a rather odd linguistic evolution that breaks all sorts of preconceptions of how language is supposed to work.

~Dune~

It's odd, but the evolution of that usage of word is changing faster than people can complain about it.

I've personally known people who say things like "that was --- with a capital H", because they differentiate to the spin-off term "gHey" as a statement of disapproval or frustration. Homosexuality isn't even connected. It's a rather odd linguistic evolution that breaks all sorts of preconceptions of how language is supposed to work.

~Dune~

It's not that word that is the problem anymore. People go all out, describing acts and such as insults. I'd like to see some of the things I've seen somehow made acceptable..

Back