The latest in Office warfare

Zhelas

Cadet
usb_rocket_launcher2.jpg

Was browsing another board and came across this.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/accessories/8a0f/

Haha!

That one is pretty good. Its nice to have a turret by your side, for quick easy access. Throw in a monitor mirror, and your space if an invulnerable base.

I need one, for the frigging woman on the other side of my desk who crunches loud pieces of candy all day, even when she's on the phone talking to people, not to mention spending at least half her day on personal calls and not working. No, actually, this would be too NICE an option for her.

blur said:
I need one, for the frigging woman on the other side of my desk who crunches loud pieces of candy all day, even when she's on the phone talking to people, not to mention spending at least half her day on personal calls and not working. No, actually, this would be too NICE an option for her.

One of my girlfriend's neighbors modded a nerf gun to fire at such a high velocity, the foam projectiles (with slightly modified tips) leave welts. Would that interest you? =P

Here we go blur. I have a simple solution to your problem. Buy a can of compressed air and everytime you walk past her, subtely blast it in her hair or ear. ROFL

Zink said:
Paintball gun....

This would be funny if I hadn't seen a video shot by some teens in which they drive around in a van and shoot random people in the face with paintball guns. They were later arrested and charged with assault and battery, but the video is still sick. In a bad way.

Back