Drama The Revenant (2015)

Tom

An Old Friend
MV5BMjU4NDExNDM1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDIyMTgxNzE@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

R | 156 min | Adventure, Drama, Thriller | 8 January 2016 (USA)
The Revenant (2015) - IMDb

Inspired by true events, THE REVENANT captures one man's epic adventure of survival and the extraordinary power of the human spirit. In an expedition of the uncharted American wilderness, legendary explorer Hugh Glass (Leonardo DiCaprio) is brutally attacked by a bear and left for dead by members of his own hunting team. In a quest to survive, Glass endures unimaginable grief as well as the betrayal of his confidant John Fitzgerald (Tom Hardy). Guided by sheer will and the love of his family, Glass must navigate a vicious winter in a relentless pursuit to live and find redemption.

Director:
Alejandro González Iñárritu
Writers:
Mark L. Smith (screenplay), Alejandro González Iñárritu (screenplay)
Stars:
Tom Hardy, Leonardo DiCaprio, Domhnall Gleeson

I can, without any doubt, say that this film is going to the Oscars. I watched it last night on a DVD Screener and it was intense. Not only did Leo & Tom do outstanding acting the cinematography and essence was amazing. Without giving too much away I can say that the famous bear attack was realistic and brutal. The Indians were very realistic and savage in their fighting and there was great care in making you 'feel' the harsh environment. This movie is slow and agonizing but oh so worth it. This is certainly one of my favorite movies and will get endless re-watches for years to come. I streamed the DVD Screener at {...}

Watch The Revenant 2015 DVDScreener x264 PtP online - {...}

Watch The Revenant 2015 DVDScreener x264 mp4

Noslocker - The Fast, Free and Easy way to Share your Videos

The Revenant 2015 DVDScreener x264​

Yes, This film has not yet hit the theaters.

Some selected quotes from the movie site I am membership with:

The best movie I've seen in quite some time, and definitely Leonardo Cicaprio's best movie ever. I highly recommend this movie to everyone, it's a definite 5/5!

Oscar worthy cinematography, direction, and action. The fall scene, the avalanche, the bear maul, and the incredible back-drops are just a few things that went into making this movie a masterpiece. Tom's performance was in his dialogue, while Leo's was so gravely expressive -more nuanced and yet more complete . Excellent work all around.

Excellent film, just on the human spirit alone and the reality of how thing were back them, the harsh environment and cruelty of it all, how easy we got it in comparison , the scenes were really well done and the acting along with the wardrobe was fantastic and to the period.

WOW!!! I'm so glad this got uploaded. This is a very emotional movie; it's very well written and the director managed to catch every nuance he was after. Fantastic acting and a reprieve from the real world for a couple hours. This cinematic masterpiece is going straight to my favorites.

Most realistic bear attack ever! A little too slow in some parts and the body recovery time took up most the movie with some action In between. The scenic shots are spectacular! Definately worth seeing.

I Have waited for this movie since i saw the trailer. I haven't been deceived. This is one of my favorite movies of all time. What a great collaboration between Inarritu, DiCaprio and Hardy.It feels good to see Movies for the sake of ART, Not for the sake of money. A masterpiece among others.

2 1/2 hours of your life well spent, just a all around really well done movie from start to finish. This leaves big shoes for the other movies coming out in the next while to follow in. Just remember KARMA is a BITCH, no one person should have that amount of pain and sheer hate in there life. THANKS TO THE UPLOADER.

There are 6 pages of comments much the same as these. DON'T MISS THIS MOVIE!