the scar

does anyone have any idea about how syd got that scar i mean i dont think they have actually answered that question through out season 3. i mean every one might be saying hay its a scar who cares but in the then end of it all it could be there because of something that happend during her missing 2 years something that could affect her in a big way and affect vaugh *hint hint*. i mean think about it, if it was nothing they wouldn't of made it so that she had the scar.

Warning. If you haven't seen Season 3's episode with Kendall, this is a Spoiler!

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

If you recall, after she got to talk with Kendall, Syd figured out the the Covenant harvested her eggs through that abdominal scar.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>HUGE SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN EP 11 OF SEASON 3.</span>

Her scar is from the operation where they removed her eggs for the whole fertilization with rambaldi's DNA scandal.(Ep 11:Full Disclosure) Bloody cheek if you ask me. Of all the things sacred to a women, her bloody eggs are top of the list. it's just such a sick and wrong idea and made me feel personally violated and pissed off. bloody cheek. :angry:

Back