Today I've "reviewed" Jennifer Garner...

...know what? all this talking about Garner's pretended pregnancy... I know what it is: fear. We're all afraid that Alias will finish, because without her...5th season or not 5th season...Alias would not be the same...well Alias someday will finish!!!! Today I've reviewed the Pilot with JJ Abrams and Garner's audio commentary. I think that Abrams and Garner will have an insolvable bond for ever: you know... the creator with the top player... Garner got notoriety and a lot of experience thank to JJ's Alias. Abrams got great satisfactions with Garner choice. Everytime I watch the Pilot and many other episodes (espacially the first season), I think: "Noone else but Garner could win that Golden Globe". For sure: I'm not objective...I'm a fan...but I think that Jennifer has done many unforgivable impersonations... Garner has put all herself in this carachter...and for me she's the best Sydney Bristow I could imagine...thanks to her sensitivity, I've seen irony-drama-amazingly-mixed-moments...never seen before. Garner has been so great that now we all believe SHE'S Sydney Bristow... but thanks God SHE ISN'T! So...Thank you soooo much Jen for all these great moments on tv! Thank you and break your leg for the future, whatever it is (will be)!
For the show "Alias"...I really hope they'll decide to delay it...I think this could be the most reasonable choice!
Elena.
;)

i can't imagine anyone else being sydney bristow... :P jen's just made for the part ;)
i think her a jj have a great bond, and that they'll make a smart choice for alias's future, along with the rest of the cast ^_^

about the imperonation ot whatever oi dont get what you talking about but whern i read that peice jennifers "spanish" alias came into mind. can anyone remember that?

the whole hotel, and dixn put them on the list? that was a cracker of a accent it was so bad!

bianconiglio said:
...know what? all this talking about Garner's pretended pregnancy... I know what it is: fear. We're all afraid that Alias will finish, because without her...5th season or not 5th season...Alias would not be the same...well Alias someday will finish!!!! Today I've reviewed the Pilot with JJ Abrams and Garner's audio commentary. I think that Abrams and Garner will have an insolvable bond for ever: you know... the creator with the top player... Garner got notoriety and a lot of experience thank to JJ's Alias. Abrams got great satisfactions with Garner choice. Everytime I watch the Pilot and many other episodes (espacially the first season), I think: "Noone else but Garner could win that Golden Globe". For sure: I'm not objective...I'm a fan...but I think that Jennifer has done many unforgivable impersonations... Garner has put all herself in this carachter...and for me she's the best Sydney Bristow I could imagine...thanks to her sensitivity, I've seen irony-drama-amazingly-mixed-moments...never seen before. Garner has been so great that now we all believe SHE'S Sydney Bristow... but thanks God SHE ISN'T! So...Thank you soooo much Jen for all these great moments on tv! Thank you and break your leg for the future, whatever it is (will be)!
For the show "Alias"...I really hope they'll decide to delay it...I think this could be the most reasonable choice!
Elena.
;)
[post="1341410"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree. I also think a delay could be good, it would mean more time could be put aside to develop better(and hopefully more complex) story lines and writing, which could make Season 5 the best ever.(Plus, absence makes the heart grow fonder etc.)

Jai :rain:

I think Alias would have bombed were it not for Jennifer Garner as Sydney BRistow....I mean she makes the whoel entire show....and that is an incredibly hard part to play. She donned the role of Sydney Bristow and has portrayed her with flying colors.

sydsbiggestfan said:
I think Alias would have bombed were it not for Jennifer Garner as Sydney BRistow....I mean she makes the whoel entire show....and that is an incredibly hard part to play. She donned the role of Sydney Bristow and has portrayed her with flying colors.
[post="1351844"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I couldn't agree more. Jennifer is the essence of Alias. They would not have a show without her. When I first started watching I had never heard of her, but if she wasn't on now, I wouldn't watch. I don't care if they delay it or not, as long as we have her in each episode. If they have episodes where she isn't in very much I won't mind as long as they are done well like A Dark Turn.

Vaughn said:
I agree. I also think a delay could be good, it would mean more time could be put aside to develop better(and hopefully more complex) story lines and writing, which could make Season 5 the best ever.(Plus, absence makes the heart grow fonder etc.)

Jai :rain:
[post="1351688"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I couldn't agree more. Season 4 has been so much better with the extra time they had to put into developing plots, along with the nonstop (almost) screenings. After all, think about LOST or Desperate Housewives, which had long hiatuses (sp?) this year . . . the fans of those shows were going crazy! Ah, so thankful I am to be an Alias fan. :-D (And an American - I don't know how overseas fans manage it!!)

gypsy_silk said:
I couldn't agree more.  Season 4 has been so much better with the extra time they had to put into developing plots, along with the nonstop (almost) screenings.  After all, think about LOST or Desperate Housewives, which had long hiatuses (sp?) this year . . .  the fans of those shows were going crazy!  Ah, so thankful I am to be an Alias fan. :-D (And an American - I don't know how overseas fans manage it!!)
[post="1352730"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Don't forget about Canada, now - we get Alias at the same time as the good ol' USA! :D

But you're right about overseas fans, though - they deserve a break from their networks and should also have the show on, at most not long after us (instead of waiting for months and months).

^^^we're getting majorly srewed over! it's been almost a yeat since the Season 3 finale!

Anyhoo, i agree, Jen has done an amazing job with Syd. I think the amazing character that Syd is should be attributed to both JJ and Jen. JJ writes these amazing, strong women (felicity, Syd, Kate) and i think Syd is possibly the best so far. It seems that he gives Jen so much to work with, creating all these complex background issues and emoitions which Jen then works her magic on. She seems to turn every little thing into something amazing. There's no Syd like Jen and i think Jen deserves all the praise she can get!

And, i can't remember who, but someone mentioned JJ teaching Jen so much. I agree. If you look back over the seasons you can see just how much Jen has developed as an actress and it's awesome!

bianconiglio said:
Elena.
;)
[post="1341410"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree and all, but hold on..That sounded like a goodbye to Jen and Alias..

Back