wat do u think bout lauren g moving in on syd's m

Well, since she "moved in" on a man who was, in fact, unattached--because Vaughn believed Syd dead and was determined to forget his old life--I'm waiting to meet her to see what I think of her.
;)

Actually, this fits better in relationships than Sydney . . . moving . . .
;)

I hate Lauren, ithink shes a Bi**h but Melissa George is alright, im not really bothered bout her! but i dont think il eva like Lauren il just have to see in the upcomin epis!

Well I'm placing most of the blame on Michael, because he did get married, but if I see one thing that makes Lauren seem like she moved on Vaughn, she goes on my 'Chariters I wish would die' List

i loved her on thieves. i thought she was great. i thought that show was great. i have nothing against her. it'ss her new character i don't like so much.

I am holding out for some real scenes with her to cast my vote, but my gut reaction from the blip of her character that we saw in tonight's eppy is YUCK. I am a shipper so I am biased. I guess it will be fun rooting for Syd and Vaughn to reunite. I just hope she does not turn into a "Will snooping for clues of Danny's murder" as she tries to find the Russian dude's murderer to the point that we dislike her . . . . any thoughts?

She seemed to have no remorse when she spoke to syd.....she was very blunt....no sugar coating anything for her....

I said it in a previous post and I'll say it agian; you need to seperate your fellings about Mellissa George and Lauren Reed. Mellissa is just an actress playing Lauren, so to hate Mellissa dosn't make any sense. If you want to hate Mellissa because you don't like her that's one thing, but to hate Mellissa because she plays the role of Lauren is another. Remember IT'S JUST TV, NOT REALITY!

:cool: Message from a Toronto Cracker :cool:

Well as the song says you can hate anyone you want and think of a reason later. In fact thanks to free-will you don't even have to have a reason. However, Melissa George is just an actress. I don't know anything about her "character" - in the sense of her personal character so I'll hold judgment on that. However, Lauren Reed is a different story. I realize that Syd was supposedly dead and it wasn't Lauren's problem that Vaughn moved on, it was his decision. And if this were real life I would be more neutral. But due to the fact that this is television and some characters are created to be hated. I will do what is expected of me and hate Lauren because she has Syd's man. Right or wrong - I get to hate Lauren just because I want to!!

Title should be about the character, so changed to "Lauren."
;)

I HATE lauren! :angry: When she told Syd that she was Vaughn's wife, I thought she said it rather rudely, almost as if she was gloating over the fact that she was Vaughn's wife!

KateJones47 said:
I HATE lauren! :angry: When she told Syd that she was Vaughn's wife, I thought she said it rather rudely, almost as if she was gloating over the fact that she was Vaughn's wife!
I don't think she is going to be an easy character to like because she seems really abrupt. I know she was created deliberately so that she would be really different to Sydney, but they seem to have given her few redeeming qualities. (I'm basing this on what I've read in spoilers and seen in promos, not just what was in that one episode).
That said, I think Melissa George is gorgeous and a really nice person. Take a look at the latest pictures on Alias Media.

i'm a definite SV shipper, and a part of me doesn't like the fact that Vaughn's married (and will be for a long time?). But the other part of me is for the show. More plotlines..better conflicts, etc. I'm all for that too. sometimes i really wish SV were together, but i know that not everything can go our way. (and if it did, alias would be a pretty boring show). So yes, i'm ok with it. My shipper-ness still wants to rant out though.

feeling_like_a_spy said:
i'm a definite SV shipper, and a part of me doesn't like the fact that Vaughn's married (and will be for a long time?). But the other part of me is for the show. More plotlines..better conflicts, etc. I'm all for that too. sometimes i really wish SV were together, but i know that not everything can go our way. (and if it did, alias would be a pretty boring show). So yes, i'm ok with it. My shipper-ness still wants to rant out though.
It was definitely the best thing for the show. We wouldn't (God forbid) want to grow tired of seeing Sydney and Vaughn together.
My only reservation is that I'm not too fond of Lauren, and we were promised we would like her!

*sigh*

Lauren never moved in on Syd's man. A single woman was interested in a single man, and they got married. The single man does not regret moving on. He lost faith in his previous love so he decided to marry someone else. Vaughn rocks, and so does Lauren. They'll have rockin' children, because they rock. ^_^
Honestly, though, I hope Syd and Vaughn will get back together... eventually. I don't wanna see Lauren killed or split up with Vaughn anytime soon. Lauren is an awesome character (y)

Maybe I should start a Lauren Reed Supporters group and Melissa George thread here.

I don't have a problem with Lauren... but nor am I a fan of her, at least not yet. The whole, what, 2 minutes? we saw of her wasn't enough to sway me either way. If by some chance I end up disliking her, it'll be due to the character herself- not at all because of S/V, who I'm actually rather glad to see split up. :angelic:

Back