What I see in Jennifer Garner's

Lynne

Cadet
You see I got this guitar "ambition" ... And I am going to be a "Big Star"... On Broadway "Hollywood"... On Broadway "Hollywood"! :cool:

Go Jen!!! (y) Go Jen!!! (y)

Going all the way from "Thirteen to Thirty"... and "Three (3) Million Bucks!!! :rolleyes: in the Pocket "Bank" ...

On the the way to Broadway "Hollywood!!!

And Bigger and Better things Await!!! ... And I can Hardly Wait!!! :D

I am going to be a "Big Star" on Broadway "Hollywood"!!! :D

Enjoy your day and evening! (y) ;)

Lynne

Cheerleader that is funny no never was but my sisters were cheerleaders in their youth... I actually far from it... I much more cheery on the Internet and phone than in person! :rolleyes:

But I am the kinda of person who takes the vibes of others my youngest sister is like that too if someone is cheery like Jen "puppy" I then to get cheery too... :D if someone is angry next thing I know this person got me all uptight too :angry: ... or sad then I am feeling sad and depressed too :( !

I like Jennifer Garner because we have a thin- common thread having some roots in West Virginia when I was a little girl and having two sisters too! I also like Spy Stories and haven't been supply with a good TV Spy Show for some time ... I want her show to continue so yeah I guess I have in some ways been acting like a Jennifer Garner: Foley Cheerleader at least through the Wide World Web!!! (y)

Coincidence that I set my username on Yahoo Groups as Jared"puppy" ... I had no idea about her nickname being "puppy" ... how about that...! ;)

My username is based on the German Shepherd I had in West Virginia when I was a baby to tottler years!!! :angelic:

Just the same I think the young woman has talent and like to see her in more quality roles such as ALIAS! :smiley:

Thanks for the response to the post and enjoy your day and evening! :D

Lynne

Back