What is your Favorite Subject in School?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joziah

Cadet
I know someone will put none of them or someting like that but i was wondering what your favorite subject is in school.

math cuz its easy
i was also rather fond of the Microsoft office class i took - but that could have been because of the fact that i did nothin but listen to music in that class :angelic:

shakila said:
mine is photography cause i know how to develop my flim and spend countless hours in the darkroom
[post="1038850"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I get claustrophopic in the darkroom I go to, as it´s in an attic, and the roof slopes. The whole dark bit too.

I love almost all the subjects...chosing my options was soooooooooooooo hard!

Jai

my favorite subject in school would have to be history....BUT only CERTAIN time peroids....and if it has to do with certian things....liek i love the midevil time preiod its just intresting......and i liek greek mithology...but i dont like the renisance period, i find it boring.....but history all and all!
and i dont HATE math...i just dont liek it...it doesnt really help that i DESPISE the teacher......but i just get bored with it....

I love history. I was lucky enough to have a really good American History teacher senior year who gave us the real facts, not some boring version that glossed over the negative aspects of the past. I think history is so much more than a series of dates, it is the story of humanity and how we got to where we are today.

English is nice too because you get to read books for homework and French because we watch French movies.

Mine were history and English. But it was a while ago....

I think history is so much more than a series of dates, it is the story of humanity and how we got to where we are today.
And studying history makes international travel SO much more fascinating.

Physical Education, Swedish, French and English.. I like studying languages. But also economics..(I'm in the international business program at university, so I should like it or otherwise I'd have a problem =)..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back