Romance 10 Things I Hate About You

This movie is like the funniest movie ever made! LOL

I loved the part of Ms. Perkis. Or whatever her name was. I love the beginning....

"Oh you'll find Pagua like all the other schools (something thrown at window) (she flicks them off) same a** hole s*** for brains everywhere."

^HAHA :lol:

"One day yo gonna get b**** slapped.....and there ain't nothing I'm gonna do about it!"

"Anything else"
"Yeah, go down to the office, ya pissing me off!"
"Uh..Mr. Morgan..."
"LATA!"

TOO FUNNY!

How about Bianca and her dad:
"I delivered a set of twins today to a 15 year old girl. And ya know what she said to me?"
"I'm a crack w**** who should have told me sleazy boyfriend to wear a condom?"
(silence)
"No. But close! She said, 'I should have listened to my father' "
"She DID NOT!"
"Well....that's what she would have said if she wasn't so doped up!"

Love movie and got to watch it in school for a lesson :P because we were doing the Shakespeare play it was based on ‘taming of the shrew’ which was not so good.
love the music in the film and brought the soundtrack :D

that movie is awesome! i love it! hahaha omg the belly her dad made her wear before going to the party!! :rotflmao: and them Patrick was like "who knocked up your sister?" LMAO! classic!

I was so addicted to this movie once upon a time. I loved the witty banter between Julia Stiles and Heath Ledger. It's a great movie. I haven't watched it in a few months, but I know that if I did, I'd still love it.

I think one of my favorite things, Letters to Cleo. I absolutely loved them.

Did you know the girl from Letters to Cleo [the singer] did the singing for Josie and the Pussycats?