Comedy 13 Going on 30 (2004)

i bought it today!! :D :D :D!!! i watched it twice already lol. i love all the extras! in the one deleted scene, i loved the part when she picks up the thong and goes.. "what am i, a stripper?" :lol:.. and i love the 'making of' and i was a teenage geek' things.

i want the soundtrack for his movie now! i love the song Vienna by Billy Joel.. its in the scene when she goes home and her parents find her in the closet..

Double Agent said:
i want the soundtrack for his movie now! i love the song Vienna by Billy Joel.. its in the scene when she goes home and her parents find her in the closet..
[post="947505"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i love that song. and im quite the sucker for "Jessie's Girl" :lol:

Double Agent said:
[post="947505"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

iheartalias said:
i love that song. and im quite the sucker for "Jessie's Girl" :lol:
[post="947548"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol me too! good old rick springfield.. and i love Head Over Heels.. it's so damn catchy!

Ive just come back from the cinema. Its was a brilliant film. Cant wait to see it again. And the good news is the cinema i was in was packed. I hope it does well at the box office. It is up against I Robot though.
Jennifer was amazing in this film. She was absolutly brilliant. My friends loved her aswell and shes now there 2nd favourite actress. They seem to love Julia stiles and SMG and Kirsten Dunst more( although i love them aswell).

Did anyone else nearly cry or was it just me? It was the bit when she went back to the cupboard and was bangin her head on the closet. It was so sad. And the end was so happy that i started to well up. I know im a wuss.

The soundtrack seemed great. Im gonna buy it on Friday.

just watched this today.. awwww, its so cute. i want the soundtrack, steph has it and the songs are just too sweet. i reely liked it screw wat the reviews say!!

I just watched it last night and I just loved it. I cried and laughed, and at some points, laughed so hard that I fell off of the couch, but at the same time trying to be quiet so I wouldn't wake up my kids. It was a great, great movie and I will probably watch it again tonight.

Take Care,
Kiki

okay i am too obsessed. it came out over here on wednesday... and i've seen it 5 times. yes, really. and i bought the soundtrack today. this movie is just too cute!!!

I've seen this film sooo many times now and i'm still not tired of it. i still keep bursting into tears though at random moments and my friend who was with me on thursday was like"OMG you are sooo embarrassing" I didn't care though. Its weird cos i'm going to see it at the cinemas and stuff and watching it at home as well. My friends can't believe that i'm wasting money. i was like, it's not wasting, its helping JG become the huge movie star she should be, although she better not desert Alias to do films cos then i'll be cross with her.