Hehe i was bored and drew the rambaldi symbol 47 times on the 47th page of my notebook.....lol. It was civics class! Can you blame me for being bored?!?!?

It's been said that the death date on Milo Ivanov's headstone is 1974, bit the birth dat is 1927. If you take the 1 away from the 9, and then divide by the 2, you are left with 4,7 or 47.

Jai

Another 47 elsewhere...in an episode of The Simpsons, Bart mentions that his school's Xerox code is 147!

Jai

m<o>j said:
In an episode of The OC, it was the " 47th annual Newport Beach Debutante Cotillion".
[post="989723"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMV I've seen that ep so many times and I've never noticed!! :eek:

I decided to come and post in this thread because I realised this would be my 47th post!! :D

My number plate is DZ 2347! :lol:

Plate.jpg

hehe LOL, i only just realised the other day! Stupid me :blink:

In the Getaway when they show Vaughn's drivers license, I THINK there's a 47 at the end. Actually I'm pretty sure...

Cool...when I'm watching my DVDs, I always pause at number plates and stuff...unless I'm watching with my new recruits, who can't stand it, lol.

Jai :rain:

I'm not sure if anyone ever said this cause I didn't read the whole 28 pages on this, but in Season 3, when Lauren and Sydney were at the hospital with Vaughn, they both got paged. The number on the pager was 47911. The infamous 47 with 911 following it

stealthy said:
I'm not sure if anyone ever said this cause I didn't read the whole 28 pages on this, but in Season 3, when Lauren and Sydney were at the hospital with Vaughn, they both got paged.  The number on the pager was 47911.  The infamous 47 with 911 following it
[post="1135664"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I watched that yesterday and noticed the same thing!

I'm not sure if anyone has said this, but I'm sorry if they have, I'm too lazy to look through all 38 pages.

I'm not sure if this is the same on all computers but on mine Alt+147=ô, Alt+174=«, Alt+175=» Put them together you get «ô»

^^ that's scawwie! :hide:

ok i haven't read all 28 pages so sorry if this has already come up but in the eppy in eppy 2.17 A Dark Turn, at the start, the floor that they're trying to get to in the elevator is floor 27 and it's the highest floor in the building

Ha! I have found a 47 in Season 1, Episode Seven, Charlie!

Sorry if someone has said this, but this is it:

On the 'Blue Skies Again' postcard, it says Sydneys address is

Sydney Bristow
425 something street
California

you got the four, then 2+5=7!

And isnt California a different state than Los Angeles?
Sorry if i'm wrong, i'm not only really bad at geog but i am Australian!

Luvyz-.

StAgEpRiNcEsS said:
Ha! I have found a 47 in Season 1, Episode Seven, Charlie!

Sorry if someone has said this, but this is it:

On the 'Blue Skies Again' postcard, it says Sydneys address is

Sydney Bristow
425 something street
California

you got the four, then 2+5=7!

And isnt California a different state than Los Angeles?
Sorry if i'm wrong, i'm not only really bad at geog but i am Australian!

Luvyz-.
[post="1147002"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
No, LA is a city inside of California

Back