Anyone know when S2 Alias DVD will be in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't heard anything bout the dvd coming out over here which is gutting cause i wanted it for christmas. The magazine's been pushed back to be realesed on the 11th December and instead of just having syd and vaughn on the cover they've gone and put lauren on now. So annoying. Does anyone know whats happend to the alias game for the ps2. It's supposed to be out on the 5th dec but i ain't seen anything for it.

litlle_miss_vaughn said:
I haven't heard anything bout the dvd coming out over here which is gutting cause i wanted it for christmas. The magazine's been pushed back to be realesed on the 11th December and instead of just having syd and vaughn on the cover they've gone and put lauren on now. So annoying. Does anyone know whats happend to the alias game for the ps2. It's supposed to be out on the 5th dec but i ain't seen anything for it.
Yeh, I think it's been pushed back to April!!!!! Apparently alias merchandise in the UK isn't doing so well, but the alias season 1 dvds seemed to sell really quickly so i'm hoping season 2 will come.

Thanks for the help. I buy a lot of the merchandise like the books, figures, magazines with alias in and the dvd. I've got a big alias poster from a convention and at the weekend i brought michael vartans autograph for £25.What a bargain

I got S2 dvd on my doorstep on 3/12/03, (South West UK), from CD-WOW.COM.

It's region 1 (US edition), so you need a multi region player to watch it.

It was posted from Sweden :blink:

Footnote (for those in the UK): US (region 1) dvd releases are generally about 25% cheaper than European (region 2) releases, and come out sooner :rolleyes:

So a multi-region player is a sound investment (IMO).

Good luck Wicca (y)

Mad bout Alias Posted on Dec 8 2003, 09:24 AM
litlle_miss_vaughn You got MVs autograph for 25 quid that is a bargain!  where did you get it from??? 

There's a memorbilia convention in birmingham twice a year. I think they go round the country. There was one last saturday and sunday which is where i got it from. Its brilliant for buying merchandise from. Thats where i get a lot of stuff to do with alias and buffy etc. I also went to the david boreanaz convention and theres stalls there which sell things aswell. There really good for rare things and you can get some good bargains.

Thats cool! whenever i go to bluewaters i always check there but they are too expensive! but thats mad £25, that is totally n utterly a bargain! is it with a pic? probally innit?

yeah it's a signed pic. its the one where he is leaning against the wall (alias shot). Soz i never replied sooner but i have been really busy with school and work (christmas and a job at woolworths does not mix). if i had a scanner i would put the pic up. i can't wait to get it framed.

I have good news girls!!! the dvds will be released June 1st in the uk the reason for the delay was because it wasnt one of their most requested releases but it is going ahead yay!! better late then never right? (the date may change)

I found this on alias-media.com soz if you have already read it but i thought that i would post anyway! :woot: :woot:

We have to wait another 6 months after that for s3!! argg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back