Australia Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our BDO was last weekend (Gold Coast) - I really wish I went, I would have loved to have seen The Darkness and Basement Jaxx. But I'm really tiny and would get absoloutly squished as!

Oh well, at least Channel V shows the performances in an all day concert! Yay for Channel V!!!

Kelly

well I had a craptacular Australia Day.....hurra

Im as patriotic as it gets but ugh I never get into the Australia Day celebrations maybe Cause I live at Nelson Bay where EVERYONE tourist comes and treats the town and peple like s***, throws bottles into my pool, throw crackers around at 2 in the afternoon, rip the street signs up and throw them on the middle of the road, let off yet more crakcers, get yelled at by tourists because I "dont know the road rules" while they drive up the street in reverse so they can talk to some women walking her dog. Yes Im sure she's interested in 6 wogs in a hatchback.....reasons like THAT is why I dont enjoy Australia, because I cant enjoy my corner of it....

GO HOME TOURISTS

FuNnYcHiCkEn said:
Woohoo!!!! Aussie aussie aussie OI OI OI !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
*brings out a six pack of vb's and a never empty packet of Tim tams* 🤤

Thanx heap steph and jems!! :D Happy....what ever day for u guys! :D I shall say it when It comes ... lol!

OOh I found this pic and HAD to post it! :D

Australia-flag.gif

You like???
but Tim tams r american ownered

So what!?! I still luv em!!! And yes Kelly I am a little young to be drinking but Shhhh dont tell anyone! ;)

Did anyone in any other states hear about how bad the lotto skyworls turned out in Perth??? Over 50 arrests, police attacked, almost riots, a guy had his cheek slip with a broken bottle AND they're thinking of cancelling the skyshow :angry:
Other then that ... I had loads of fun!!! :lol:

man, a bunch of drunken angry idiots....man If I had been copper I would have been beating the f*** out them.....

this thread should die now, Australia Day was weeks ago and the convo going on in here, is the same as the 7 other Australian threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back