Superheroes Elektra (2005)

What Did You Think Of Elektra?

• It was absolutely awesome! It was Jen's best movie yet...but it was too short! I didn't want it to e

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was really good..a bit more than I expected...

• It was about what I expected...It wasn't bad...worth buying

• It wasn't all that great...I expected more out of Jen and would maybe think about buying it?

• It was terrible! What was Jen even doing in a film like that? I'm very dissapointed in the all-aroun

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Title: Elektra

Tagline: Looks can kill

Genre: Action, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: Rob Bowman

Cast: Jennifer Garner, Goran Visnjic, Will Yun Lee, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Terence Stamp, Natassia Malthe, Kirsten Zien, Colin Cunningham, Edson T. Ribeiro, Chris Ackerman, Bob Sapp, Mark Houghton, Hiro Kanagawa, Laura Ward, Ian Tracey, Kevan Ohtsji, Kurt Max Runte, Nathaniel Arcand, Aaron Au, Jana Mitsoula, Kendall Cross, Ty Olsson, Nancy Wetzel, Paul Wu, Jason Isaacs, Tom Woodruff Jr.

Release: 2005-01-13

Runtime: 97

Plot: Elektra the warrior survives a near-death experience, becomes an assassin-for-hire, and tries to protect her two latest targets, a single father and his young daughter, from a group of supernatural assassins.
Elektra (2005)

Hey guys! Kiki here...I know you're all preoccupied with the great news about Alias's third season, but there's some other news too I thought I'd share.

From The Star— Jennifer Garner is resurrecting her Daredevil role.

20th Century Fox and production partner Regency Enterprises said Wednesday that Garner will star in an action spinoff featuring her Elektra Natchios character, introduced in Ben Affleck's superhero hit Daredevil.

The Elektra film will be set after events in Daredevil, in which Garner's character seemingly died. But Daredevil ended with a cryptic scene indicating Elektra might have survived.

Garner, 30, played the martial-arts master girlfriend of Affleck's title character, a blind lawyer who develops superhuman senses that allow him to become a masked crusader for justice.

Based on the Marvel comic book, Daredevil has been the No. 1 movie at the box office the last two weekends. The studio said a Daredevil sequel also is in the works.

Garner, who stars in the television hit Alias, joins Halle Berry as the latest actress to earn a spinoff from a male-oriented action franchise. MGM plans a sequel for Berry's character from last year's James Bond movie Die Another Day.

Also here is the FOX press release:

LOS ANGELES … The hidden clues to the biggest mystery in the blockbuster film DAREDEVIL have been revealed: Elektra lives! With audiences clamoring for more of the female warrior, Twentieth Century Fox and Regency Enterprises today announced that, in addition to a DAREDEVIL sequel, they are moving forward with a new event film based on the Elektra character.

The new ELEKTRA story will be set after the events depicted in DAREDEVIL. Jennifer Garner will reprise the role she brought to life in that film, and script development will begin immediately.

Elektra first appeared in "Daredevil" comics in 1980 with words and art by comics legend Frank Miller. The character is the daughter of powerful and rich Greek business tycoon Nikolas Natchios and the girlfriend of Matt Murdock / Daredevil. Although she possesses no superhuman abilities, Elektra is a consummate practitioner of the martial arts, and wields a pair of three-pronged daggers, or sai.

She sure looked dead. Then there was the Braille symbol left on the rooftop for Matt to find. So when they develop it, we'll probably learn it was one of the things she learned from her martial arts instructor: to slow the heart down and thus the blood flow to nil?
Good for Jennifer. Hope they don't mess up. I would have loved to see more of her in Daredevil, but-- this is great news.

Didn't any of you see JG on Jimmy Kimmel??? She said that she hadn't died...I don't remember the exact quote, but it was something to that extent..... ;)

I read in the USA Today. That there would be not only a movie spin off of Elektra that CONTINUES from the end of Daredevil, but also that there will be a Daredevil 2 with Ben Affleck AND Jennifer Garner. It was in the newspaper Wed, Thurs, or Frd/Sat. I am not sure.

it great to hear that she did died. when i saw the movie, and at the end with the ben looking at the necklace, i knew she did die but i my brother keep insisting that in the comic books that she did die when she fight with bulleyes and he killed her. But i knew how hollywood works.

I read that in the comic she was killed in one battle, but some mystical ninja monks were around and revived her. We don't see what happens to her after the police come up to the roof so it's possible that they introduce these monk fellows, or do the heart slow-down as has been suggested. J

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database