Former Gartan Addicts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I would open this and get it started.

Do we want #s and membership stuff? :thinking:

ETA: Not trying to get rid of Gartan Central because I love it there.....just another option.

If no one responds then I'll delete it.

Ok I have to face reality, because lately my Gartan- addiction is getting way to far!
Sometimes I´m so pathetic!
Like I´m putting together whole conspiracy theories concerning their split!
(That doesn´t mean that I´m convinced about their "dating- status")

I just hope that they are happy and content!

Even now I still love them as a couple (I still have my memories and few pictures) and as such wonderful individuals as they are!
I wish them all the best!

Muse

I'm with you. I don't want to be in reality but denial was killing me. Literally I was consumed by it. I don't want it over but my life will go on.

I adore both of them and if JJ and Greg said it was amicable split than it was. I mean they were very good friends beforehand so there's no reason why they can't be friends again.

i still cant completley believe it. like it hasnt completly sunk in. and really i dont want it to be true. but its not up to me cause if it was they would be married. (but where is jen staying) just a question. its what gets me every single time.

brenda

It's ok Joyie :console:

I'm not gonna post in here until after the other thread is officially closed.

Excluding this post :lol:

(n) sigh...

I'm sad too. They are so perfect together! I can't imagine what could have caused them to break up. I really hope they are still together or if not get back together ASAP.

WAIT!!!! WHAT?!?!?! When did this happen? I've sorta been avoiding Gartan Central for awhile because of some ... things that happened there, so I didn't hear about this! Reliable sources? :depressed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back