sexcivaughn14

welcome home
wow...here i am again...another fic. lol

Title: Hockey mom
Pairing: S/V
Timeline: AU
Author: Carolyn aka SexciVaughn14
Disclaimer: i do not own alias or jj or badrobot...i wish i did tho
Thanks: My beta, Janet...and ash always gets a thanks, you too shelb :smiley: im sorry Stealthy...but you can read it now...on with the show

hm.jpg

[by janet]

Chapter 1

"please! Mr. Vaughn, please just sign this...it's for my son..." Sydney shouted over the crowds of people. She didn’t really know why she was bothering, but if her son couldn’t be there to see him then she was going to go as far as she could to get him the autograph that he always dreamed of.

The man in the hockey uniform just turned towards her and gave her a brief, sympathetic smile before turning and walking to the waiting car. Sydney sighed, defeated; she wasn’t going to get that autograph…not tonight at least.

Sydney turned around and walked back towards the hockey arena.

“Dammit!” she shouted as she threw the hockey puck against the wall.

“Whoa, you okay there Miss?” a man approached her kindly from behind.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Sorry” Sydney smiled feebly.

“didn’t get the autograph you had hoped for?” the man smiled.

“I guess you could say that…it was for my son…Michael Vaughn is his FAVOURITE player and he and I were supposed to come to the game, but he got sick so I came in hopes that I could get the autograph for him…that didn’t exactly work out” Sydney sighed.

“Maybe I can help” the man smiled.

“you are not forging this man’s signature for my 7 year old” Sydney told him seriously.

“I had no intentions of doing so, but I am Michael Vaughn’s agent…the names Weiss…Eric Weiss” the man smiled and extended his hand.

Sydney blushed slightly and looked at her feet.

“I’m Sydney Bristow” she extended her hand nervously.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you…now how about we go get that autograph?” Eric Weiss smiled again.

“Thankyou so much…this will mean the world to Nathan” Sydney smiled.

“Nathan? Your sons name I presume?” Weiss smiled as he walked towards a waiting car. “You don’t have a car here do you?”

“No, I was going to call a cab. And yes…Nathan Christian…my son” Sydney smiled and walked with him to the car.

“Alright, well, get in. We can talk about your son” Weiss smiled and opened the door for her.

“Thank you” Sydney smiled as she stepped into the car.

“No problem” Eric told her as he too got into the car.

:thud: another one? :lol: You're going to die someday, of writing too many fics. But this one, is inventive and I can't wait to know more. I love it! I want a PM! I'm first! Woohoo! I can't wait to see how this goes...:eyebrow: Post more soon.

Luv ya,
Riley :hug:

Back