who would win?

• Irina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Katya

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

*IriS*

Cadet
I'm thinking after Legacy, Irina couldn't be too pleased with her sibling. should the two engage in a (cat)fight, who do you think would win?

;)

Gotta be Irina. Katya may be menacing and all but Irina's the one w/ the slyness and cleverness.

But I still love Katya. :confused: She's like the evil little sister who steals her older sister's boyfriends. ;) Or in this case... husbands. :lol:

Irina all the way. Please Katya was stupid enough not to realize that Syd emptied her gun in 3x22. Irina would NEVER fall for that. Either she is a dud, or she was on crack that day.

Irina! Katya's cool except for sleeping with Irina's techinically husband...and trying to kill her neice! I mean is she really THAT stupid! So much for being a good agent

pii_lena4ever said:
and WHAT?!?! katya steals jack?!?!
[post="987923"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Oh please. As if. I really don't like that term. You make it sound as though Jack were an accessory, not a person with a mind of his own. He's not "Irina's" to be "stolen" from her in the first place. If people "are each other's" it is because they give themselves freely. Besides, by abandoning her family, I'd say Irina has given up her "claim," wouldn't you? They've been living apart for well over 20 years. :blink:

IRINA!!!!

katya isn't that good. she didn't even notice that sydney took the bullets out of her gun! stupid woman. trying to take irina's man! sorry V, but it's true. jack still belongs to irina. even though they aren't together.

i can't stand katya. so annoying!

amisha
xxx

amisha said:
trying to take irina's man! sorry V, but it's true. jack still belongs to irina. even though they aren't together.
[post="991011"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I disagree. If they were married and living together it would be a reprehensible act on her part; as it is, it simply has sleazy overtones given that she's Irina's sister. So if a couple is divorced or separated, no woman can ever approach the man? I'd disagree with that one. And even when married, I still object to the term "stealing" (even though I would object to the "other woman" interfering in a relationship two people have vowed to make work (I know I could word this better, but hey)). It implies that Jack has no say in the matter, when, in fact, he does. For example, people were saying "I hate Lauren! She stole Vaughn!" Well, Vaughn is capable of making his own decisions, thank you very much, and he has to live with the consequences of them. And Jack has to live with the consequences of his. If Katya is "with Jack" (an iffy statement at best), it is because of a mutual decision, not because Katya "stole" him.

And, frankly, in a mature relationship one should not feel that one "owns" the other person, married or not. Why not? For exactly the reasons that I stated that I dislike using the term "steal." It tends to make a person treat the loved one as an object rather than a person in his or her own right--they feel as though they ought to be able to control that person, engendering feelings of resentment in the one they love. Is it any surprise that such relationships usually end in disaster? No wonder the loved one is "stolen," if the lover treats him as an object to be owned. -_-

alias8000 said:
That makes a lot of sense VH. I see exactly what you mean.
[post="992448"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Thanks! I know I'm being a bit strident with that opinion, but it's something that I feel strongly about. ;)

Ya I know what you mean. And because I've been here awhile and know a little bit about you, you most likely understand this better than a bunch of teenagers, like myself. And I must say that you put up a very good explanation. You changed my mind about the whole "stealing" thing.

verdantheart said:
I disagree. If they were married and living together it would be a reprehensible act on her part; as it is, it simply has sleazy overtones given that she's Irina's sister. So if a couple is divorced or separated, no woman can ever approach the man? I'd disagree with that one. And even when married, I still object to the term "stealing" (even though I would object to the "other woman" interfering in a relationship two people have vowed to make work (I know I could word this better, but hey)). It implies that Jack has no say in the matter, when, in fact, he does. For example, people were saying "I hate Lauren! She stole Vaughn!" Well, Vaughn is capable of making his own decisions, thank you very much, and he has to live with the consequences of them. And Jack has to live with the consequences of his. If Katya is "with Jack" (an iffy statement at best), it is because of a mutual decision, not because Katya "stole" him.

And, frankly, in a mature relationship one should not feel that one "owns" the other person, married or not. Why not? For exactly the reasons that I stated that I dislike using the term "steal." It tends to make a person treat the loved one as an object rather than a person in his or her own right--they feel as though they ought to be able to control that person, engendering feelings of resentment in the one they love. Is it any surprise that such relationships usually end in disaster? No wonder the loved one is "stolen," if the lover treats him as an object to be owned.  -_-
[post="991034"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i totally see where you're coming from.

i don't believe that lauren did steal vaughn. i don't believe that vaughn was ever sydney's to begin with.
and the word steal isn't really the right word to use.
but the fact with katya is, that she is irina's sister and to me, at least, it seems that she wants jack because she feels it will benifit her and it will hurt irina.
jack was sad. he had problems when he went to her. he wasn't thinking properly. he had just found out that irina had an affair with arvin sloane.
and katya then tried to kill his daughter, so you can understand why she isn't really very popular.
jack is so blatently still in love with irina that it seems as though katya is trying to get in the middle of that, although jack and irina aren't really together. but in a way they are. their IM conversations are proof of that. they talk about missing each other and such.

amisha
xxx

Irina all the way peeps!

Why? Katya messed with Irina's family, so the stakes are the highest.
Irina is good with knives, Katya is none too shabby with skewers, fun times in Derevko-ville.

Course one can't help but think that Irina might just skin both of them alive with a rusty dull spoon. :woot:

yeah knowing her she would. and VH I know where your coming from with what your saying but we are J/I shippers, you don't mess with that!!!!it's like an alias shipper comandment!!! lol but yeah likeI said I know what your saying but I still think she stole him!!!

Back