Irina's Romantic Interests

I personally want Jack and Irina to get back together becuase that would be soooooo cool to have spyfamily back together. Also that frees of sloane for Barnett. I just wanted to see what yall think.

as a true drunken toaster myself.... i would definately have to say jack and irina forever!! if onli she would come bak for season 4! even if it was onli a guest appearance!

if onli she would come bak for season 4! even if it was onli a guest appearance!

I know!! I wish she would come back and Jack and her would hook up again.

I once had a dream that Syd, Jack, and Irina were all sitting around a table eating dinner and being friendly. *sigh* if only...

i just don't think jack's gonna b able to trust irina ever again, i think irina should stay single b a caring mother and a friend of jack's.

yeah that could work too. but i still prefer irina and jack together. -_- caring mother and a friend of jack's would be cool too. well, actually, irina back in any kind of action, together with anyone, doing anything, doesn't matter, would be sooooooooo freaking awesome that i would never complain about her not being with jack... :rolleyes: if only...

pii_lena4ever said:
irina back in any kind of action, together with anyone, doing anything, doesn't matter
[post="1103061"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Romantic clinch with Sloane?

Alright, my two cents here!

verdantheart said:
Romantic clinch with Sloane?
[post="1103108"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Heh. No. I think that's a given for all Irina fans.

If Irina is going to have a "romantic clinch" with anyone, it will be Jack, IMO. Although I don't see their relationship as anything remotely romantic.

i just don't think jack's gonna b able to trust irina ever again, i think irina should stay single b a caring mother and a friend of jack's.

First, Jack wouldn't trust Irina with his life (or his daughter's) but his heart? I don't think he has a choice. He may want to hate her, but we all know that never worked and never will. Second, it would be out of character for Irina to be Jack's friend just as it would be out of character for Jack to find some nice woman and "settle down" with her. The characters' history and the messed up yet still strong love they hold for each would make all that impossible.

Hey, it's not what I want to see, but when someone says "with anyone, doing anything, doesn't matter," it just screams to the devil's advocate in me--sorry!
:devil:

verdantheart said:
Hey, it's not what I want to see, but when someone says "with anyone, doing anything, doesn't matter," it just screams to the devil's advocate in me--sorry! 
:devil:
[post="1103766"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol:

what I meant is that since Pii is a Lena/Irina fan, saying "with anyone, doing anything, doesn't matter," doesn't include Sloane by default.

But I wouldn't be surprised to know she meant to include him, since Irina fans are getting pretty desperate ;)

She shouldn't have to choose... they're like toys for her to play with when she chooses to please herself with them. And I think Jack, so far, is her favorite.. because of the seemingly endless possibilities he presents. :redhair:

I think one great example is of when she found out about the passive bug he put on her.. if anything, the look of her face was almost of intruigue and semi-delight. =)

I agree with Iris, Irina fans are getting desperate!! but Jack and Irina kick butt!!!!!!!! and with the Jack never being able to trust Irina well after they Jack/Katya thing I think Irina gets to feel the same way, Yes she '' Had an affair with sloane'' but that was her sister, thats low even for Jack!!!!!!

[quote name='She'sgood' date='Jan 1 2005, 10:28 AM']I agree with Iris, Irina fans are getting desperate!! but Jack and Irina kick butt!!!!!!!! and with the Jack never being able to trust Irina well after they Jack/Katya thing I think Irina gets to feel the same way, Yes she '' Had an affair with sloane'' but that was her sister, thats low even for Jack!!!!!!
[post="1138318"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

I don't know that Jack owes Irina loyalty at the moment. She's betrayed him every time he's trusted her to date. Bedding her sister might be rubbing salt in the wound, but it's not like they still have a functioning marriage at this point.

When did he promise to be faithful to her after she returned?

karmyk said:
She shouldn't have to choose... they're like toys for her to play with when she chooses to please herself with them.

Hmm...unfortunately, that may be a very accurate look into Irina's mind. Assuming she isn't really dead this time.

Back