is will sydneys true love?

syd-157

Cadet
just wanted to get this out or ill die

dose anyone think that will is the one for sydney they have love we have all seen it

what do you think

Heck no!!! I LOVE Will, but Sydney's true love? There's no way. Sydney and Will are friends, the best kind of friends in fact. They have the type of friendship where they love each other so much that they would do anything for each other. But as far as a romantic relationship, well, it just won't work. Besides, Syd said it herself, she and Vaughn are soul mates.

yeah and also Syd and Will had that fling wen she saw him in his witness protection place, Warsaw,
gotta say tho Vaughn should have been honest with our girl from the beginnning,

:bluehair:

Heck no!!! I LOVE Will, but Sydney's true love? There's no way. Sydney and Will are friends, the best kind of friends in fact. They have the type of friendship where they love each other so much that they would do anything for each other. But as far as a romantic relationship, well, it just won't work. Besides, Syd said it herself, she and Vaughn are soul mates.

I totally agree... Syd and vaughn are meant to be

Syd and Will... cute-ish... but not as cute as Syd and Vaugnh

I think that Will is Syd's soul mate, but I dont think they will get to be together. It's one of those things that will never happen. Like Irina settling down with Jack again, who we all know are meant to be together

I think that Will is Syd's soul mate, but I dont think they will get to be together. It's one of those things that will never happen. Like Irina settling down with Jack again, who we all know are meant to be together

Um...?? Seriously...Sydney is pregnant with Vaughn's child, and we all know (S/V shipper or not) that Sydney loves Vaughn. I know Syd loves Will - but only as a friend and always as a friend!

The fact that Sydney and Will would be soulmates and meant to be is ridicolous and everyone knows it's not true.

Um...?? Seriously...Sydney is pregnant with Vaughn's child, and we all know (S/V shipper or not) that Sydney loves Vaughn. I know Syd loves Will - but only as a friend and always as a friend!

The fact that Sydney and Will would be soulmates and meant to be is ridicolous and everyone knows it's not true.

WOW so now pregnancy is a sign of true love? Hmmmm well then I'm wondering when Irina and Sloane will settle down and be the happy little family that they apparently are meant to be.

And um I'm pretty sure that not everyone know it's not true or not meant to be. Because then I would be apart of that everyone and Im not, so um next time try thinking before you post ok? Ya know just so you don't seem like a Bitter Jackass

Seriously. And guys we should also all remember that ships are matters of opinion and thus there is absolutely no use arguing about which is better. ^_^

WOW so now pregnancy is a sign of true love? Hmmmm well then I'm wondering when Irina and Sloane will settle down and be the happy little family that they apparently are meant to be.

And um I'm pretty sure that not everyone know it's not true or not meant to be. Because then I would be apart of that everyone and Im not, so um next time try thinking before you post ok? Ya know just so you don't seem like a Bitter Jackass

Sorry, I realize I sounded rude.

But when Sydney says "I love you" to Vaughn and kisses him or says how much it hurts to be without him, what do you think then? That she's lying?

No I don't think she's lying, I think she does love him, but that doesnt mean there are soul mates. She loved Danny with all her heart, but she moved on. And Vaughn loved and married another woman.

I just think that Will and Syd were meant to be, but the powers that be don't always let things like that happen.

Syd is Will's true Love, Will isn't Syd's true love :smiley:

Well, she had the chance to choose him and to be with him. But she knew he was just a friend. Friends are important too. They're best friends. And that's what she wanted, to be Will's friend. When they kissed at her kitchen she realized that. And that's why she didn't kiss him back when he tried to kiss her again. :smiley:

When Syd says that Vaughn is her soulmate is because she feels something for him that she never felt and will never feel for anyone else. :smiley: So, yeah, I think Vaughn is Syd's true love, cause he's the one that Syd wants to be with, and have a family, and live until the rest of her days :P
That was her choice. :smiley:
And they're sooo destined. ;) Her mother killed his father. And the watch stopped :lol: that's destiny :D
And obviously they're good firends too, and trust each other, and all those beautiful things. ^_^
I think even Will realized that Syd and Vaughn were meant to be.

Syd is Will's true Love, Will isn't Syd's true love :smiley:

Well, she had the chance to choose him and to be with him. But she knew he was just a friend. Friends are important too. They're best friends. And that's what she wanted, to be Will's friend. When they kissed at her kitchen she realized that. And that's why she didn't kiss him back when he tried to kiss her again. :smiley:

When Syd says that Vaughn is her soulmate is because she feels something for him that she never felt and will never feel for anyone else. :smiley: So, yeah, I think Vaughn is Syd's true love, cause he's the one that Syd wants to be with, and have a family, and live until the rest of her days :P
That was her choice. :smiley:
And they're sooo destined. ;) Her mother killed his father. And the watch stopped :lol: that's destiny :D
And obviously they're good firends too, and trust each other, and all those beautiful things. ^_^
I think even Will realized that Syd and Vaughn were meant to be.

I agree with you. I think he realized that when Francie told him that Sydney liked Michael. I think it was some sort of, realization for him that it was never going to be them, ever. And then he realized that it didn't matter, he just wanted the best for Sydney, that's why he went to Vaughn to make sure he wouldn't hurt her.

ok if thats true....what was the deal with danny she loved him the reson she hates slone so much is because he had him killed.... i think the love of danny whent to vaughn but if danny came back god know what will happen

Since we didn't get to see much of Sydney & Danny's relationship, I can't say much about that.

But, the reason Sydney hates Sloane is not just because he killed Danny. He also killed Francie, and ruined Sydney's life by lying to her for seven years about who she was working for. It's also his fault Will's life is destroyed, and so many others, he murdered Dixon's wife for example.

She hates him because he is evil and because of what he's done to her and to the people she loves. Not just because he killed Danny, although that's also a reason.

If Danny came back, I doubt she'd go back to him. I do believe she would be confused and I believe she'd still care a lot about him - but go back to him? It took time for Sydney to 'get over' Danny's death. But then, in season 2, she could talk about him without breaking down. She certainly hadn't forgotten about him, but he wasn't the only thing on her mind anymore.

Even though we don't know much about Syd/Danny, they didn't share what S/V shares and they didn't go through what S/V have gone through.

Bringing down SD-6 was about so much now, not only about Danny, it was about Sydney and it was about the new life she wanted to create for herself, a normal life with her friends and Vaughn.

But if the fact that she moved on is held by the fact that she no longer break down when talking about Danny then she has also moved on from Vaughn.

And no you're right Syd and Danny didn't share what Syd and Vaughn do, what they share isn't based on lies or decitful acts. And they haven't gone through the same things as S/v but there is never a relationship that you will go through the same things as a past one, it doesn't make it any less powerful or important to who you are.

And Sydney brought down SD-6 to avenge Danny, to bring Sloane and his evilness to justice, and to have a normal life. Vaughn had nothing to do with her reasons for going to the CIA.

[quote name='Alias_Day' date='Apr 2 2006,

But, the reason Sydney hates Sloane is not just because he killed Danny. He also killed Francie, and ruined Sydney's life by lying to her for seven years about who she was working for. It's also his fault Will's life is destroyed, and so many others, he murdered Dixon's wife for example.

, ok carm down i know dhe hates him for other things to...but in series 4 danny get mention again when slone is in sydneys house talking to nadia...now by they way syd reacted and was talking about danny she not over him...plus i also think syd and will are made for each othe.....series 1 when she first told we she was engaged she knew she had to tell him she could see it would upset him..and just they way shes been looking at him come on you cant say you havent see it..........the only reson she chose mv over will is because when she saw what happened to danny she could do that again to someone she loved and plus she new will couldent hack her being away all the time.mv was just there every where she whent.......not saying she dont love vaughn but will has been there for the start even when she was with danny she had feeling for will :angry:

i though tthis was will and sydney, not sydney and vaughn and sydney and danny, and sydney and every other guy apart from Will :lol: wrong room :P :smiley:

whats up kody and Joella. !

Back