Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of liked Ben as Matt Murdock. I can't see Hayden in that.

Plus Avi Arad said plans of having another Daredevil movie or Elektra movie are slim to none.
Why would the studio want to make another one anyway? DD was slaughtered by the critics and Elektra didn't do so hot with the critics or at the box office. Plus, I thought the contract for DD said a DD sequel or an Elektra spinoff. Since she did the Elektra spinoff hasn't she fulfilled her contract obligations?

Since she did the Elektra spinoff hasn't she fulfilled her contract obligations?

Yeah she signed for two movies. Daredevil, and either sequel or her own movie. And its been reported everywhere from when Daredevil even came out that Garner isn't signed to a sequel to Daredevil. Never has been.

We should all get paid here and just let journalists take info from us! :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
We should all get paid here and just let journalists take info from us! :lol:
[post="1443339"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahahaha i agree! we still have to get paid for giving out all those helpful pregnancy tips eh mandy? ;) :lol:

oooh which reminds me, i was watching A Baby Story today and the couple were told they were having twin boys so they decorated everything and bought all the boy clothes and then at the end it turns out they had two girls :lol: so they had to return everything and redecorate lol! so i guess we won't know the sex of jen's baby until we see it ;)

nataliethealiasfreak said:
hahahaha i agree! we still have to get paid for giving out all those helpful pregnancy tips eh mandy?  ;) :lol:

oooh which reminds me, i was watching A Baby Story today and the couple were told they were having twin boys so they decorated everything and bought all the boy clothes and then at the end it turns out they had two girls :lol: so they had to return everything and redecorate lol! so i guess we won't know the sex of jen's baby until we see it ;)
[post="1443348"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lalalalalal not listening! *cover ears and run around the thread*

it'sagirlitsagirlit'sagirlitsagirlit'sagirlitsagirlit'sagirlitsagirlit'sagirlitsagirlit'sagirlitsagirl
it'sagirlitsagirlit'sagirlitsagirlit'sagirlitsagirlit'sagirlitsagirlit'sagirlitsagirlit'sagirlitsagirl

:mellow:

--Mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
lalalalalal not listening! *cover ears and run around the thread*

:mellow:

[post="1443357"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahahaaha! ok well to make you feel better, she IS carrying really low so i'm definately sure shes having a girl (y)

better? :P

hahahaaha! ok well to make you feel better, she IS carrying really low so i'm definately sure shes having a girl (y)

better?  :P
[post="1443359"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:nonono: not unless you take back what you said before. :nonono:

mystery_chick said:
:nonono: not unless you take back what you said before. :nonono:
[post="1443371"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

*sighs* ok ok, i take it back! she's having a GIRL!!!! for sure!

are we feeling better now ;)

*sighs* ok ok, i take it back! she's having a GIRL!!!! for sure!

[post="1443393"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:Ponder:

We'll see. :P

hahaha i'd laugh so hard if it was a boy!  :whistle:
[post="1443427"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:hmm:

:whip:

it's a GIRL! :hmm: I wish Biba was here. :hmm:

[post="1443393"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I am since I joined the pink team a month ago. :D

I wish Biba were here especially since I need to reply to a PM she sent me a month ago now that my DSL has been back since Monday (Verizon stinks!!!) which means no more one-hour library uses. Yay! :D Those library trips explain why I haven't been here as much lately. Anyhoo, it's good to be back! I missed all of you! :group:

sydsbiggestfan said:
I dont know what I would do without internet either. My parents always make fun of me..."We never had computers when I was a teenager...."
[post="1443600"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
...or DVDs, CDs, iPods. :lol: :D What I wouldn't do for an iPod. All I need to do is get a better and higher paying job because they're expensive as heck for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back