Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was flippin thru some channels and on SciFi there is some semi-old jen movie
Aftershock: earthquake in manhattan or somethin' like that
anyway, the movie's pretty lame, but young(er)!jen is cute ^_^

I do work, eventually, chatting briefly with Kevin Weisman, who plays Marshall the computer geek on Alias. Actually, Fort Worth-based entertainment writer (and author) Candy Havens and I double-team him. He tells us that he and his wife are expecting a baby next month, and that he and star Jennifer Garner, who recently had her own kids, shared parenting tips. The series returns March 2, he says, and is supposed to run 10 straight episodes till the series finale.

Awww. Thought it was cute. :smiley:

TCA Press Tour

Downloading right now!!!!!!!! :woot:

Of course she's sweet... we also know how she does through her voice LOL :lol:

I love the cookies of the month. I'm a big fan of those. I usually have to make them and take them into work and hand them out so I don't eat them all."

Where's my cooookieeeee :angelic: I want one too -_- *cookie pouting* LOL :rolleyes:

10 straight episodes :cry:
that means we only get... :blink: 19 this season?!
W.T.F.
first 19 is not an even number so that will drive my OCD completely mad, second :madfire: rat bastards - why the eff dont we get 22?!!?!?!? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

wtf?! we're not getting a full season?! :blink: :o_O:
--Mandy :angelic:
i know :hug:
its AWFUL
stuipd mofo ABC monkeys - or who ever is responsible for this :cry: first vaughn... now this *SOBS*
althooooooooooough there might be a bright side:

DD said that MV is only supposed to be in like 3-8 (i think this was correct) more eppys, which means in the denail bubble its 7 and 7/9 is a HELL OF A LOT better than 7-13

^_^

i know :hug:
its AWFUL
stuipd mofo ABC monkeys - or who ever is responsible for this :cry: first vaughn... now this *SOBS*
althooooooooooough there might be a bright side:

DD said that MV is only supposed to be in like 3-8 (i think this was correct) more eppys, which means in the denail bubble its 7 and 7/9 is a HELL OF A LOT better than 7-13

^_^

waiiiit :blink: I'm still on the 19 episode season part. When was this decided? :blink: :o_O:

--Mandy :angelic:

I'm still on the 19 episode season part. When was this decided?

When ABC gave Jen a 2 month maternity leave I think. With starting back filming in February there was NO way that Alias could film the full schedule. McPherson hinted at a smaller amount at the beginning of the season.

well effit - cant they just go into JUNE or something?! we dont care we just want the full freakin season!!!!!!!!

i'm gonna be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bitter 'bout this

well effit - cant they just go into JUNE or something?! we dont care we just want the full freakin season!!!!!!!!

i'm gonna be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bitter 'bout this
your'e not the only one who's going to be bitter. <_<

--mandy :angelic:

When ABC gave Jen a 2 month maternity leave I think. With starting back filming in February there was NO way that Alias could film the full schedule. McPherson hinted at a smaller amount at the beginning of the season.
She is right. With Jennifer's maternity leave there is no way they could fit in a full 22 episodes this season. And Jen definitely deserved this time off. This is the first vacation she has had since Alias started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back