Miracles Happen

Its over!! I'm gonna miss this fic! But I am so glad that their baby ended up being okay! Did Syd and Vaughn end up having anymore kids or did they only have Grace? Good name by the way... That is my Great Grandma's name!

Are you going to do another part to this fic or not! If ya do, PM me!

Megan

Stories of a woman who was never supposed to live to her 18th birthday but ended up living to be over 80 years old because of the man that loved her.

^beautiful. just wonderful. *sniffles*

Anji

so sad thats over but what a great fic it was! you had me crying one chapter and loving the fluff the next! wonderful job!! and what a good ending that was! Thanks for all the PMs and updates! ~lizzy

That was great...
I loved that they had a baby girl...
And that Grace Ann continued to share the story with her kids and grandkids.
Thanks for all the pms and Thanks for sharing the story with us.

Awww it's over (n) . I loved that fic, one of my favourites. I'm so glad that Garce was okay and that Syd and Vaughn are happy. Thanks so much for all the updates :hug;

~Andrea :angelic:

OK :mixed:

wow :jawdrop:

i found this this mornin and hav been glued to my computer whenever possible.

Janet ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! im speechless. literally speechless. since when in the history of mankind have i been speechless?

:thud: this was just.....amazing.

it was so emotionally driven, i hav visions of hundreds of ppl all around the world sitting at their computer screens bawling. :cry: *reaches for a tissue, finds the box empty* *whines*

but seriously girl, this is amazing. and im so in awe of ur talent and....how do u do it? is tehre some secret to ur sucess? can we bottle ur talent and sell it???? PLEASE we'd make millions and u could hav a split of the profits! *nods eagerly*

anyhoo, i just wanted to thanks you cos that was a really amazing and inspiring story. i laughed and i cried (and then i cried some more) and i really was engrossed in it. ur so talented and i hope u realise that.

ok so the characters: i thought u did an amazing job at capturing their personalities. Sydney: well u just made her such a fighter, yet so caring. i loved the way she worried more for those around her than herself. And Vaughn, he was so....gorgeous and genuine. and OMG Nadia was just, well i hav never liked her so much as i did in this fic. i loved the humour she brought, but also the maturity and the way she kinda pushed others a little.

This was amazing, absolutely mind-blowingly good.

im still crying :cry: its sooo much to kinda comprehend at once!

um what else did i like? well all of it! but i loved the way u kept using those swings...it was a nice detail and bit of continuity.

and omg my fav line in the whole thing? : "Yes it is; please go back to being dead. I don't like you" :sideroll: sorry, taht was just great!

and all of nadia's little lines, esp the playful bits between her and syd or her and Vaughn were great!

anyhoo....:byesad: i g2g, tho id love to sit here and review this for another hours or so!

this was amazing (man how many times hav i said that???).

Thankyou.

did i mention it was amazing????

Luv Rach xxx 🦋

Back