Nancy Drew or Gaia

Which one is better?

• Nancy Drew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gaia from Fearless

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OK! nance and I have been arguing about this forever!! First let me state my case...Nancy Drew was the first fictitious female heroine! Without her there probably wouldn't even BE a Gaia! Carolyn Keene took a big chance in writing the Nancy drew series...and SHE DID IT! The books are a hug success!! Bigger and more classic than Fearless will EVER be...

Nancy is the studliest of studs. She is a quick-witted detective living in a time when it was a man's world. But she was better than those men when it was unacceptable to be! Most girls were drinking tea while she was bringing criminals to justice with all the odds against her! She was a female, and she was 18 years old. Despite that she was successful and is a legend! <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Vote for Nancy!</span>

Ok this is my argument:

Gaia was born without the fear gene and her father is a CIA agent. Gaia learned martial arts since she was a wee-bitty girl and has perfected in it just like SYD! She spends her whole entire life trying to find out who is evil and who is bad! She is strong, smart, and beautiful. She is also a genius and doesn't take any sh*t! She knows arabic, french, spanish, russian, german, and english!

She lives in NYC and whenever she sees thugs messing with women Gaia goes in and helps them because of her martial arts skills. Gaia hates to see people being picked on becasue they are weaker. When Gaia grows up she wants to be a waitress-- this is a quote from Fearless:

"Gaia hated school. Gaia dragged herself out of her chair. Why was she here, anyway? She didn't want to be a doctor or a lawyer. She didn't want to be a CIA agent or Green Beret or superoperative X-fiels type, like here dad had obviously hoped.
What did she want to be when she grew up? (SHe loved that question.) A waitress. She wanted to serve food at some piece-of-felgercarb greasy spoon and wait for a customer to ***** her out, or stiff her on the tip, or PINCH HER BUTT. She'd travel across the country from one bad restaurant to the next and scar people who thought it was okay to be mean to waitresses. And there were a lot of people like that. Nobody got more felgercarb than a waitress did. (Well, maybe telemarketers, but the sort of deserved it)"

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>PLEASE VOTE FOR GAIA!</span>

OMG!! That's your argument????

SHE WAS BORN WITHOUT A FEAR GENE!! OMG! how lame!! So she's basically NOT REAL! Nancy can beat up guys who are triple her size at a time when women are seen as the weaker sex, she's classy...she's always proffessional, she can outwit ANYONE! This girl is amazing!! However...she IS realistic unlike Gaia! I can't believe Gaia is even in this poll!! She's so pathetic!!

i used to read the nancy drew books when i was in middle school, i read them all and still have them on my book shelf, even though i dont read them anymore i loved them! sometimes there was romance but there was always a fun exciting suspenseful mystery that i tried to figure out before her! sorry nance but i voted for nancy!LOL!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Alias_Gay said:
Who is Nancy Drew???

Who is Gaia???
ummm umm...yeah..

and I...I..well see....I have this problem...I can't vote in polls! :smiley:
hehe ::hugs jo:: at least you dont vote!!!

not to worry.... people will start voting! *plotting*

VICKI HOW COULD YOU?!?!!?!

nance said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Alias_Gay said:
Who is Nancy Drew???

Who is Gaia???
ummm umm...yeah..

and I...I..well see....I have this problem...I can't vote in polls! :smiley:
hehe ::hugs jo:: at least you dont vote!!!

not to worry.... people will start voting! *plotting*

VICKI HOW COULD YOU?!?!!?!
::freaks out at being touched:: :lol: Well, at least SOMEONE doesn't hate me for not voting :lol: ^_^

Back