Add-on Conflict No score submitting

AbdF

Cadet
Hi,

I have installed xfarcade in my local server (windows, Apache 2.2, PHP 5.3, XenForo 1.1.3) with XenPorta (1.5.3b). I have enabled "Set as Index Controller", I followed the fix I found in this forum. Also I tried disabling that feature.

But my game score never get saved. The server just go to an infinite loop whereas in games like chopper where we need to click to submit score, that text "Click here to submit score" never works, acts like plain text (not linked).

I am testing 6 default games with the installation package, and all have same problem.

I don't know whether I am missing something here.

Looks like XenPorta has changed (again) with one of its updates since the last patch was worked out. I'll need to get the current version of XenPorta installed at a test location to see what the new issue is.

I am not sure whether it is a XenPorta problem or not, because just now I uninstalled XenPorta, then tried chopper, and yet again same result.

May be some server settings I have to change?

Getting the same issue and have no other mods installed :( Using latest version of wamp on a Win 7 Pro box.

I only have the issue with Mochi games, no server errors. I have the crossdomain file in the root of the site, as well as the root of the forum, it's a little hazy as to where that really needs to be, and I don't think it has anything to do with saving the score anyway...

When you play a mochi game, and you end it, or your "die", is it supposed to ask you for your name to submit the high score, or is that supposed to be automated with the hook into xFArcade?

Maybe I'll wait a few days, as I just created a new mochi account?

I used to have problems with the local stock games not saving scores, but chemicalkicks solved that problem with some nginx tinkering.

Well, it appears mine is working now, after I resaved my mochi media publishing information, and changed the xfarcade option from using an overlay to a separate page.

I don't think it was an incorrect pub-id from mochi, as it told me that I had ad impressions, so who knows?

Back