Old Introduction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sort of new, and my name is Brittany. If you're going to talk to me over the internet, though I'd rather be called Blackavar, who knows why, but I've managed to make a LOT of names for myself, even when I'm face to face with people: Perchance, Obi-Wan (my freind likes Star Wars and calls me by my favorite character), Bab (it's my initials), Bill, Avril, Smily, and a few more, I can't think of them all...

Anyway, to all of my new 'fellow agents', welcome, and if you like you can call me WHATEVER YOU WANT! ;)

yeah i have been here for a while but i feel left out because i didnt get to intoduce myself....here goes
My name is Sarah, I am jewish my batmitzvah is this week, I am extremely nervous, I cant spell worth felgercarb, I love Spanish, I play the oboe, I have a dog and I have a huge crush on this guy I have been friends with forever who is more like my older brother, and odly enough has the same name as our favorite CIA agent (Micheal) and ha green eyes, but anyway thats pretty much me...

ooh... maybe u need to introduce me to that friend of urs wink wink. welcome! and u should meet go syd he's jewish too and there's a jewish ireali(my spelling is SO bad there) thread in random.

And I'm back all over again for introductions! My name is Bridget and you can call me Bridget or Bridget if you prefer. And most of all (besides Alias) I love dancing!

Hi all!! I'm SpyGurl001 (KM) I write FanFics (the Box, Read it!!) and I just like talking about Alias and other stuff! I'm a hugh S/V shipper and I think thats all.....

~KM :angelic:

i did too...im kate and im obsessed with old movies and british comedy...i love alias and stuff...o yah and i like saying "..." hah and marshall dont forget marshall:smiley:

hi kate(thats my name, katie but im vicki here, i have really gotten used to vicki!LOL) and hi siri, but i think i have talked to you before!LOL,jk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back