Panama Lovers

Leslie

Super Fantastisch
Couldn't find a J/I thread here :smiley:wtf:smiley:, so decided to start one. SD-1 has a J/I-related thread, and there is an official fanlisting, as well.

It's about time we had a J/I thread here... And now that Irina's back, there is plenty to talk about (i.e. Search & Rescue)!

I'll give out numbers, so join away! :smiley:

1. Leslie
2. MissingSark
3. SkyGirl5
4. Alias girl
5. DreamOutLoud
6. Celina
7. White_Rabbit
8. pii_lena4ever
9. Kelly V
10. fridolina
11. Susana
12. freaky
13. alias_luver
14. Katrina Halliwell
15. Osiris
16. Scarlet Crystal
17. undercover_spy
18. AgentDesertRose
19. dancegirl
20. SarkneySpy
21. aliasobsessed89
22. AliasFreak4747
23. irinaandjack4ever
24. secretfriend220
24. She'sgood
25. dancegirl
26. SydBristow13
27. DOZ
28. Agent
29. Irina's Lover

Famous J/I Quotes:
The Passage Part 1
JACK: I know what you're thinking.
IRINA: Do you?
JACK: The toaster.
SYDNEY: What are you guys talking about?
IRINA: Ah...
JACK: We used to have this toaster at home. It was broken and using it one night, I started a small fire.
IRINA: We had something like this to drink and we both had a little too much.
JACK: I forgot about the toast I was making.
SYDNEY: When was this?
IRINA: You were... four years old. There was so much smoke, we had to move out for a week.

Cipher
IRINA: I've had this picture of your face in my mind for twenty years. I remember a loving husband, generous man, patriot. I may have been under orders to fabricate a life with you, but there were times when the illusion of our marriage was as powerful for me as it was for you.

Search & Rescue
IRINA: I understand why you believed you had to kill me, but the truth is, if the situation had been reversed . . . I would've found another way.
JACK: I can imagine this will give you any comfort, considering what you've been through, but . . . the truth is, there wasn't a day that went by that I didn't regret what I did.
IRINA: And about my . . . indiscretion with Sloane, I can only hope you'll accept my apology.
JACK: Of all the things you've done, that's what you're going to apologize for?
JACK: You're going to enjoy getting to know Nadia. She's exceptional.
IRINA: I wonder where she gets that from.

IRINA: What about the Agency? What would you tell them?
JACK: Oh, I think they know. No one can hold on to Irina Derevko for too long.

The Abduction
JACK: You were right. Although our marital contract was founded on fraudulent pretenses, it's still valid until it's annulled. Which means, technically, we are still married.

ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! I WANT A NUMBER! I MUST HAVE A NUMBER! GIVE ME A NUMBER! JACK AND IRINA ARE MY FAVORITE ALIAS COUPLE EVER!!!

Sorry, I just got carried away. Please, may I have a number? I would like to show my support for SpyDaddy and SpyMommy and their intriguing relationship.

Yay! :D Added y'all!

Thanks for the link, Manu. :smiley: Since the thread's been dead since 2004, I'm gonna keep this one up.

awsome I wanted there to be a J/I shipper thread here a while ago and I was bummed that there wasn't so definately add me ;)

Hey, Leslie. I know we haven't gotten along in the past, but I just joined the J/I fanlisting, can I PLEASE get a number????

I'm in one of those "let's all get along" moods. I dont' like to hold grudges. :D

count me in! i think that J/I is really complicated but still perfect.. and you can tell that they still want eachother.. :2love:

Oo OO!!! Can I plez join???? the more i watch that scene the more I love it!!!
I love them both!!! they r both powerful in their own way and i just love how they connect!!! could i b number 12?

Wanna join, please!!!! I do love that couple!!!
It would be nice to see them together again, don't you think? :lol:

Done and done. ^_^

And I guess we can call ourselves the Drunken Toasters? Unless that would be infringing on the fanlisting... Otherwise we can just go with J/I shippers, I guess...

Unless someone else has a more creative idea? :smiley: I could edit the name of this thread if so! :smiley:

And I guess we can call ourselves the Drunken Toasters? Unless that would be infringing on the fanlisting... Otherwise we can just go with J/I shippers, I guess...
Unless someone else has a more creative idea?  I could edit the name of this thread if so!

i like the Drunken toasters. ^_^ that was one hell of a scene, and maybe the best J/I scene ever. it would be nice to dedicate this thread/page/group to that scene. kinda like S/V and the drawers... :smiley:

and you can tell that they still want eachother..

totally!!! the look on jack's face when she came out of the airplane bathroom... ^_^

jack: the summit.
irina: summit.
sydney: wait, was that the place with the sundays?
jack: yeah. i think you had one every night.

:woot:

Back