Sarkney Appreciation

Hey!

I looked on here and didn't see a Sarkney Appreciation. There were threads where people discussed the possibility of Sarkney but no appreciation! :eek: So I thought I would start one cause I LOVE Sarkney! :love:

If you don't like Sarkney, I don't see a point to you coming in here and posting but if you do get your arses in here and post! :D

Sark/Syd Fans:

#1. FenceSitter
#2. hotpot
#3. Quiet Disaster
#4. A Dark Turn
#5. SydBristow13
#6. fivetoesonefoot
#7. VaughnFan13
#8. jems
#9. poppets
#10. EvilDictatorOfTheWorld
#11. Coffeechild
#12. Bufflias
#13. Gaudy
#14. amy lynn
#15. sarkfan
#16. copperhead
#18. vaughnandsyd4eva
#17. sarkney*goodness
#18. amisha
#19. ozlygal
#20. zestyz
#21. SD6Agent24
#22. acting_chica
#23. alias1164
#24. SuperSydney
#25. Madalena
#26. jacs29
#27. sarkaddict
#28. Leslie
#29. usa_moon
#30. TunerChic
#31. newzeland29
#32. SARKNEY47
#33. Sarksgurl
#34. SweetJo
#35. Starfairy23
#36. Sally
#37. Alias_Addict47
#38. Allie22
#39. golden_eye
#40. jenaliaslover
#41. Kathy
#42. just_her
#43. Blackhairedsam
#44. sPyInThEdArK
#45. SpySark
#46. Former Follower
#47. Sarkasim
#48. winter_snow
#49. starinmoon
#50. MargoSark
#51. DOZ
#52. TotalAliasFreak

-----------------------ORIGINAL POST---------------------​
Hey all just wanted to start a thread for those who actually like Sarkney like me. Basically I just wanted to allow people to say why they like them together and what they want to happen on the show with them. :D

Sark and Syd would make an awesome team together to bring down Sloane and the Rambaldi fettish....itw ould be great!!!

I'm no Sarkney, but I wouldn't mind seeing some Syd/Sark interaction. Whether it be "how was it like working with my mom" conversations, helping each other on missions, but as for a romantic relationship, please 🇳🇴

i'm s/v, i have no sark in my blood, maybe if i was posessed by all u sarkney shippers, i'd be a sarkney, but sorry, i'm s/v

Sark and Syd in a romantic or blood relationship just doesn't seem right. It would be completely uncharacteristic of the characters to start liking each other in a romantic way, and being related would be something pulled out of the blue.

Highlight text for spoiler>>The writers wanted to make Syd and Sark siblings, but decided against it because it was too predictable, according to Manu<<

Hey!

I looked on here and didn't see a Sarkney Appreciation. There were threads where people discussed the possibility of Sarkney but no appreciation! :eek: So I thought I would start one cause I LOVE Sarkney! :love:

If you don't like Sarkney, I don't see a point to you coming in here and posting but if you do get your arses in here and post! :D

Just showing my undying appreciation for Sarkney (the hell with Vaughn)... I'm so glad somone finally had the guts/brains to open up this appreciation thread. :lol:

Dita said:
Just showing my undying appreciation for Sarkney (the hell with Vaughn)... I'm so glad somone finally had the guts/brains to open up this appreciation thread. :lol:
aww thankies! Im glad I have guts too :lol:

I love your sig btw Orlando Bloom 🤤

aliasgirlie: yup I did start it :D

I love Sarkney!!

FenceSitter said:
I love your sig btw Orlando Bloom 🤤
Problem, though! It's way too big + it's got too much text with it. It's in violation.
:(

Ugh - I have finally found another pet peeve with AA. Ship bashing - the topic I came across it in will remain nameless, but damnit! I wasn't even trying to start something and I was attacked! Damn - S/V shippers can be viscious! :lol:

mmmmm....sarkney, 'nough said
if ya'll wanna read some sarkney fic, check out the break the silence link in my sig (that is if ya haven't alread ;) )

Sure I can start a fanlisting as long as you put it in your sigs ;)

hotpot I didnt realise you had written a fic!! I will read it later!

If anyone wants I can put fic recs in my first post :smiley: Tell me if thats what you want and if you like smut cause I know some good smut stories :smiley:

Mel

ooh can i come here to revel in the sarkeny fic smut - not real alias smut - (well i havent come around to letting go of s/v yet) but i luuuuuuuuurve the sarkney fics!!!!!!!!!! so much hotness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

we could post our fave fics here - please!!!!! :P