SHOPPING

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am a shopaholic! Through and through, and so are many ppl i have talked to on these boards! so here is our haven, a shopper's paradise where we can spill all of our shopping secrets, our fashion finds and our favorite shopping excursions and ideas on the fashion of today!
i am a proud shopper! subscriber to vogue and bazaar! shoes, purses(love these!) dresses, gowns(droolworthy!) capris, pants, skirts, sweaters, turtlenecks, more shoes! i always like trying things new and differnt, i love trendy but i also love classic and mix them up!
favorite designers and stores: marc jacobs, valentino, and dian von furstenburg(even though i dont own any thing from them, i adore them but too expensive for a small town girl who doesnt work!lol, oh and louis vuitton shoes and handbags! ^_^ ) stuff i can afford:forever21, express, limited and along with kate, vintage stores and Goodwill(wonderful invention in my opinion!)
i also design and sketch during my spare time(more like while im bored in class!lol) and have a notebook full of designs!
oo just a bit of info! the snl of jen(which is on now!) the red halter she wears, i have something almost identical to it!i squealed when i bought it!LOL!!
*hoepfully there are others who share my passion for fashion!Come out come out where ever you are!

uh-oh. a shopaholic <_< :rolleyes: :P

I don't like shopping, and I don't go shopping often, but I'm in desperate need of new clothes.

aliasalias, yes a shopaholic! and i ll go shopping for you!that would be an amazing job, a personal shopper(id be like Becky Bloomwood!)

LMAO!!! Sounds like me AliasALIAS!! I avoid shopping at all costs!! Unless it's like toys, you know, like elctronics, OR if it's Alias related!! But if it has ANYTHING to do with clothes, purses, shoes, things like that, I'm hiding under the bed! LOL!!!!!!! Of course....I could always use new clothes....My mom is mad because I like to wear those long shorts that guys do, she's like, If you were supposed to wear those clothes, you'd be a guy!! I'm lke MOM! There are girls who wear guys' clothes, and guys who wear girls' clothes!! It all balances out! LMAO!!!!!

i LUV shoppin but my mom hates it so i rarely get to go but when i do WHOA!! i spend so much money well my *mom* spends soo much money

:lol: vicki, for the description, you forgot an art!

shopping: a sport, a hobby, an art, a way of life!
whether it's flicking through the sale racks at Bloomingdale's, or buying my 49th pair of shoes, I simply adore it!!!

ahhh!! victoria, i'm so glad you started this thread! why didn't i think of it?! i mean, there we were, going on and on about the shopaholic series - of course, it only seems natural to start a whole thread about shopping. :D

of course, i am nowhere NEAR as bad as becky was. thank god. but well... i think i'm probably the biggest shopper of all of my friends. :blush: yet, why do i STILL have trouble figuring out what to wear every morning?? it's a mystery. :confused:

favorite stores: forever 21, charlotte russe, american eagle.

i am currently and will forever be banning: abercrombie & fitch and hollister's.

hey, aliasALIAS, why don't you just let me and victoria take care of a new wardrobe for you? ;) :lol:

crazy spinster said:
yet, why do i STILL have trouble figuring out what to wear every morning?? it's a mystery. :confused:

hey, aliasALIAS, why don't you just let me and victoria take care of a new wardrobe for you? ;) :lol:
That is me exactly! i have so many clothes yet in the morning im standing in a big heap of clothes all sorted out on my bed trying to decide what would be great for that day!and i cant, usually im late because of how much time i spend on deciding my wardrobe for the day, my mom is always saying why dont you pick out the night before, but i cant do that!i might not want to wear that the next day! ^_^

Crazy, we should be personal shoppers for all the non-shoppers on this board!that would be so much fun!we could work at Bloomingdales like Becky!LOL :P

kate, please forgive me!yes it is an art!and a wonderful art at that one!!

On a very odd note!irina, sunfire and i have straight jackets with our names on it and in spring colors!LOL!!! :P

Hmmmmmmmmm. I am not sure anymore? :( *Stares for fello tc's to start to stone* Well wait wait! i never said I wasn't one. I like to shop! When Saturday comes around me and porter go to the mall or somewhere and buy stuff. Its normal... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :smiley:

AHHH! Vikki! You were wrong! :smiley: j/k LMAO :smiley:

I still like beating Noal at some sports, but right now I would like to beat his cheerleading girlfirend to ....... :smiley: hehe i am getting off topic, but yea shoppings fun :smiley:

I AM a shopaholic!!!!!!! me! When there is something new at the mall I am there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shoes pants skirts hats everything hehehe! I am there! And Sunfire I know what you are. But latly I have gotten you to blend in with me. hehehe

AND OOOOOOOO I got this new top that is just sooooo cute! hehehe :smiley:

And yea I would like to burn some pom poms too!

you know, if you think about it, we shopaholics are all doing the country a favor by supporting the economy and capitalism. ;) ^_^

and victoria, yes, we should totally become the allalias personal shoppers! honestly though, i really should think about a part time job in retail. think of all the discounts... :blink:

You'd be surprised at how little clothes I have. In fact, I'd be too embarassed to go into specifics :blush: Let's just say that some people notice that I wear the same clothes often :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back