Confirmed SWF file save message on white page

Veer

Scout
Isn't look bad when upload .swf file, it redirects to a white page with the following text:

{"gameId":8,"saveMessage":"Game has been saved successfully","updated":{"targetHtml":"Target found: \/var\/www\/vhosts\/domain.com\/httpdocs\/test\/data\/games\/0\/balloonhunter.swf."},"_visitor_conversationsUnread":"0","_visitor_alertsUnread":"0"}

And then press back button to go back to edit game page.

Running latest.

So say you've done all that's required and you've just entered in a picture to be used for the game, you click continue but nothing happens. Everything does get saved but you don't get top upload the swf file, that part of the screen never appears.

What I do is go back to the game list and chose to edit the game I've just added, I'm brought straight to the bit where I can upload the game files.

You can do it that way. Or you can just hit the back button to add the swf file.

At this time there is no way to select all of the files (gif, swf, php, txt) and add them at once, though I think that is the goal eventually.

What probably needs to happen is the script should be changed to not "auto add" when the gif file is selected.

[Threads merged]

Ooooh..... this is annoying. In FireFox the error above happens (displaying the raw text instead of the nice overlay message) but it doesn't happen in Chrome. However, in Chrome hitting the "Continue" button doesn't do anything, though it saves the game, while in FireFox it works as predicted.

(Trying to add a bunch of games to test the pagination issue and running in this. grumble, grumble, grumble... :mad: )

Back