The Insano Family 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moriel

Banned
due to random talk and some events i'd rather not explain or even talk about for that matter, the first one was closed and i was toldto make a new one! now please keep ALL random talk to the random thread from NOW on so this doesn't happen again.

Moriel

NOW CONTINUE!

LMAO! well, i think we could stick to this one since it might b confusing with a closed insano and open insano, lets just keep it where we # em.. the random threads r confusing enough!

Here. I think we should start off with the family tree which will be updated every now and then.

__________________________________Irina_________________________________________

_________________________/_____________________\_________________________________
_____________________Sarah_____________________Vikki____________________________

______________ /_____|______\____________/______|_____|____\_____
_____Kate__nance__Bridget Poncho_______ Sunny Marlene Sarah Bobo_
____________________________________________Timmy_______________________________

______________________________________/____\______________\_______________________
____________________________________Jo______Pie_________Chanel__________________
_
_______________________________/___|___\________/____\_______\_____________________
___________________________Siri__Erika_Craw___muffin_mandi_______Anna,Whitney,So
hie,Loz
________________________/___\_______________\_____________________
_________________Sam ? Moriel___Mo_______________Jamie_Liz IloveLiz_______
_____________/______/___\_____\_____________________________|______________________
____Irina2____Bebri___Roxy_______Asha__________________Stacie___________________

___________/ _/__|__ \______________\__________________________________
Moriana_Caro__GoGo__KoKo___ames_________________________
____________________/_\_\______|__________________
________________Han_Kouk Jen________Kay__KC_______________
_________________/____|_____\_________|_____/__\_____________________
_____________Lil____Lawerance____KM___kiki____Tam___Twinzz__________

If you want to be in the family, this is the thread to post in. Just be pateint. It can be very confusing at times. We'll try to be more organized, but it is still hard. :D

welcome back. i'm glad we got the thread up again. me and lawrence need to start planning the wedding. everyone's invited

i'm curious...why is there a question mark between my name and Moriels? Is it because we haven't tied the knot yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.