the new guy next door

Summary: Will Syd fall for the new exchange student living next door?.. of course
its S/V

Disclaimer: JJ, Bad Robot, and ABC own everything.. lucky them

Hey :hi: Ok... well.. this is my first story ever so it's probably really crappy and no one will read it but thats ok... im gonna post it anyways... if youve ever seen Euro Trip some of this might sound kind of familiar... but not really.. ok but feedback is definitely appreciated.. be nice... I'm not a very good writer.. ok here goes.. 🍅

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1

"Fran, no way am I babysitting your French exchange student all weekend while you're off with Charlie doing God knows what." Sydney said as Francie crammed piles of clothes into her suitcase.

"You aren't babysitting per se, you're just ... entertaining her for a while." Francie said before she slammed the case closed.

"Well, as much fun as that sounds I think I'll have to pass."

Francie jumped on top of the suitcase in an attempt to shut the lid.

"Would you at least pretend that you're helping me pack?" They finally managed to close the suitcase after 30 minutes of Francie jumping on top and Sydney struggling with the metal clasps on the front.

"You haven't even met her yet, and you're already giving her to me." Sydney said while jumping onto the bed and sitting beside and exhausted Francie.

"Michelle just picked the wrong weekend to come. I've had this planned with Charlie since like.. seventh grade." Francie pleaded.

"Yeh right, drama queen, you planned it last Friday."

"Pwetty pwease, Syd. I'll be youre bestest friend." Francie said complete with puppy dog face and batted eyelashes.

"Oh my gah! You know I hate it when you baby talk." She said rolling her eyes. "Fine, whatever, but you owe me so big this time!!"

"Yay! Thank you so much. I swear I'll repay you somehow this time." Francie said jumping off the bed to finish the rest of her packing.

Syd collapsed backwards onto the bed and thought what have I gotten myself into now?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Next Day

"Ok.. I'll see you Monday sweetie. What time do you have to pick up Michelle?" Francie asked as Charlie put all six of her bags into the trunk of his new black mustang.

"11:00 AM."

"And what time is it now?"

"9:30 AM."

"Correct. See ya later Syd!"

"Have fun you two. Be good."

"O yeah, remind Will of where we went. You know how bad he'll freak out when we dont show up for the movie tomorrow."

"I will. Have a great weekend Fran." Sydney replied as the two girls hugged. They pulled back to the sound of Charlie's repeatedly honking horn.

"What will I do for two and a half more hours." Sydney said to herself while waving goodbye to Francie and Charlie.

Ok it was so crappy... ugh... sorry... RR please

((Sweet Dreams))

ok... so here goes Chappie number 2... im playin hookie today so I get to update... yay.. :D

Chapter 2

Sydney decided to go back to her house and inform Will of Francie's little escapade with Charlie. She dialed his number and waited for him to pick up the phone.

"Hello?" Will answered somewhat anxiously.

"Hey Will."

"Oh, hey Syd."

"Don't sound so enthusiastic to hear from me Will! Expecting a call from Savannah??" (A/N I couldnt think of a name so i used my friend's :D)

"As a matter of fact, I am."

"OK, sorry. I just wanted to tell you that Francie and Charlie won't be able to make it to the movie thing tomorrow."

"Why not? Are they ok?" Will asked, obviously concerned.

"Gah Will, calm down. They're fine. They just went off for a little R&R this weekend." Sydney replied. "But I guess me and Michelle are coming."

"Who's Michelle"

"Do you ever listen when we talk to you?"

"Not usually. I don't like girl talk. Ya know... since I'm a guy and all." Will said sarcastically.

"It's that exchange student the Calfo's got from France. Remember??"

"Oh yeh. I remember ya'll mentioning that to me sometime last week."

Sydney glanced at the clock a little while later and realized she only had ten minutes to get to the airport to pick up Michelle.

"Holy felgercarb!" Sydney yelled running towards the door. "I gotta go, Will. Bye!" And with that she dropped the phone and hurried to her silver Lexus. She hopped in and reached the airport in eight minutes flat. Hmm... that's a personal best. she thought.

Sydney drove to the airport often to pick up her dad or see him off. He went on many business trips for the world of international banking . He hadn't been a big part in Sydney's life ever since her mom died when she was only six.

She dug around in her trunk for at least five minutes searching for the sign Francie had given her. She had to have it or Michelle would just walk around the airport all day waiting to be picked up. She finally gave up and decided to make her own sign. She found an old brown paper bag and wrote "Michelle Vaughn" on it with a bright pink highlighter.

She ran into the airport just in time for the plane to unload all of its passengers. Luckily, the plane arrived late so she wouldn't have to search all over for some French girl.

While waiting by the door with her paper bag, she saw the most gorgeous guy ever getting off the plane. "Too bad Michelle's not a guy." She mumbled to herself. She looked back up and saw Mr. Hottie, the nickname she had immediately given to him, staring straight at her.

He started walking towards her and waved his hand to get her attention. She turned around to make sure she wasn't mistaken. "No, he's definitely waving at me. Mr. Hottie is waving at me!" she thought.

When he finally reached her he gave her one of the most knee-weakening smiles she'd ever seen.

"Hi. I'm Michael Vaughn. I think you misspelled my name." He said, pointing to her paperbag sign.

"Obviously so." Was all that would escape her lips

that was so crappy... i didnt proof read it so its probably full of errors.. o well

((Sweet Dreams))

i sent PMs but i dont know if they worked.. if they did or didnt lemme know please.. i cant believe you guys actually like this... geez... :D

((Sweet Dreams))

^^^^^^
with Carolyn on that one...bad ending..no offense

thanks for th epm, that was a really good chapter...

and playing hookie, tisk tisk tisk, naughty!

adn to pay for your bad behavior you can give us all another update, lol...yeah thats what you need to do!

ok... bad ending... thats what i thought too... o well ... im still workin on this writin the story thing instead of just reading it... thanks for the feedback...

((Sweet Dreams))

^^^^^
lol......ive almost given up on trying to keep up posting, lol...i made a couple deals with ppl about posting, and i think ive retired that idea..i just dont have time!

I am just spoiling you guys... hehe... I probably won't be able to update as much from now on because today is my "sickday" :D but here we go... 3rd chapter... tell me if its any better.. if not .. im givin up... jp... ok done blabbin

She stood there silently for a few moments until she realized she hadn't even introduced herself. "I'm Sydney Bristow, by the way. I know the Calfoes were supposed to be picking you up today, but they had a slight change of plans, so you'll be staying with me this weekend."

"O ok. I thought I might have gone to the wrong place at first." He said smiling. Gah another one of those smiles. I've known this guy for 2 minutes and I'm already smitten. Sydney thought.

"No, you were right. I just got a little confused because Francie told me you were a girl named Michelle."

"Yeh. That seems to happen to me a lot."

"Well, since you have your bags and everything I guess we can go home."

"That'd be great. I'm exhausted."

"Alright. I parked right over there." She said showing him the way to her car. They climbed in and pulled out of the parking lot onto the highway.

"Cool car." Michael said after five minutes of awkward silence.

"Yeh. It gets me around." Sydney said playfully. "Your English is pretty good. I figured you would have a really bad accent or something."

"That's a good observation." He said laughing. "My dad is actually from D.C. He taught me."

"That's cool."

The rest of the ride home was spent in silence. Neither knew what to say to the person they would be spending their weekend with. Hopefully, these awkward silences will be a little less awkward soon. Sydney thought. They pulled up to a two-story white house with blue shutters, a big blue door, and even a white picket fence, 15 minutes after leaving the airport.

"Here we are." Sydney said.

They got out and Sydney went around the back of the car to open the trunk for this new stranger. He gathered up his bags and they walked into her house together.

"Wow. This is nice." Michael said

"Yeah. We like it."

"Who is we?"

"Me and my dad. He's not around much, so its usually just me. Business."

"Oh, sorry I brought it up."

"I've gotten use to it." She said walking into the kitchen. "Want somthing to eat or... " She turned to see him gazing intently at her. "What?"

"Nothing." He said, quickly averting his eyes elsewhere. "If you don't mind, I'd really like to see the bedroom."

"Excuse me." Sydney replied defensively.

"O. I meant.. I meant to to get some sleep." He stuttered

"Sure. Follow me." She led him upstairs to the first door on the right. "This is your room," she opened up the door for him then pointed across the hall. "That's my room, and the bathroom is the door at the end of the hall." She started to walk back down the hall when he grabbed her by the wrist. "Thanks for letting me stay here and everything."

"No problem." She said, taken aback by his comment and gesture. "I'll be downstairs." He nodded.

No matter how hard she tried she couldn't seem to get him off her mind. His intense green eyes, and those few seconds he touched her she felt little tingles run up and down her body. "Wow" she mouthed as she stepped back into the kitchen.

OK ... ill try to update more later...

((Sweet Dreams))

Thanks for reading and reviewing you guys..

PM list
-------
sexcivaughan14
shotput25ash
syd26
hannahb

ok... update later... bye guys

((Sweet Dreams))

OHHHH i love it!!!!!! OMG i completely LOVE IT!!!!!! i know werespoiled, but i apprecitate it!!!! thanks for the pm, cant wait for more!

This story is really interesting, can I have a PM when you post more?
Thanks.

PS : I like your screen name. Even if I'm not sure if you translated sweet dreams right ^_^ . Sorry it's the french part in me that is like that :lol:

Back