Superheroes The Punisher

Yeah... they don't have that "umph" that makes me go, "oooooooooh, that looks effin' awesome!" Instead it makes me go, "the guy lost his family. He's out for revenge. Wow. Like I haven't seen that before."

The Punisher is an awesome charactor....on the comic book medium.

I don't know how well this movie is going too go over, It needs too be really bloody and violent, made for an older audience, for the people who have been reading Frank Castle's antics for years. You cant make THIS movie a popcorn spiderman style movie or it just wont work. I havent seen the trailer, but Ive heard mixed responses so I'll have too wait and see for myself, I'll go and see it regardless...

The soundtrack is awesome. At least the song Amy Lee sings with Seether :lol: :mellow:

The movie looks... ok... *shrug* Nothing I'm particulary excited about.

thats the problem, people ARENT interested in it. It had sooooooo much potential too be something aweome. hard too get people into Frank Castle though, I mean you cant really get them excited from the movie poster or something like that. Im hoping that people who read/have read The punisher will be happy with it.....Im still waiting on Hellboy hit Australian shores....

they filmed most of it in and around tampa and i gotta say, from what i've seen the action sequences don't seem like they're going to be all that great. then again, with all the CG that they use nowadays, i'm sure they can turn whatever i watched them film into something spectacular :P

i think i'll wait it hits dvd..i got to met thomas jane at a signing total nice dude and he signed my 61* poster....and he's hotter in person..been a fan of he's for a while now