Time Telling

liliana

Cadet
okay guys Alias Elle mods whoever I decided to post it here because no offense to General Fiction or anything but you don't get the audience there.and this will become romance i can promise you that.Whoever destroyed it the first time I know I'm annoying but please keep it here.And thanks to Mandy I didn't have to type this all out again so here's the first three chapters

Ep Title: Truth Lies Within
By: You should know by now some of the first part belongs to Mandy. The rest of it belongs to me.
Plot: Sydney goes back to LA to try and figure out her life. She meets up with her dad and Will and she and Will forge a friendship again. You'll just have to wait and see.

Chapter 1

Tears slipped down her face.

“Two year?” she whispered. Vaughn was silent, his head was hanging, his eyes were to the floor not being able to look at her.

“Why? Why can’t I remember anything?”

“What?” he asked.

“Two years. I can’t remember anything. It can’t be Two years! Two days maybe! Not two YEARS!”

“Sydney.”

“AND WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT RING?”

“Sydney.” he said softly.

“Why?” her breath began to shallow. “I can’t…” tears were coming faster now, her breath getting shallower by the second. Vaughn couldn’t stand watching the love of his life hurting like that. He did the only thing he could and that was to go and give her a hug.

“Syd.” he said, putting his arms around her.

“Why. Are. You. Wearing. That. Ring?” she said slowly, her mind clouded with fear and doubt.

“Sydney you were missing for two years.”

“You’re right, I’m sorry, you have the right to move on.” Suddenly the wall that took two years to knock down was back up again. Only this time it wasn’t made of brick. It was made of steel.

“Syd.”

“STOP!” she suddenly yelled out. Vaughn just looked hopelessly at her. “Stop calling me Syd.” she finished in a whisper.

Vaughn's eyes were filled with tears as Sydney tried to hide herself in her little world.

"Who is she?" she asks quietly.

He looks up at her in surprise "excuse me?" he asks.

Sydney stares him straight in the face for the first time in ages. "I asked who is she?" she asks again.

He stares down at the ground again "WHO IS SHE VAUGHN!"

Vaughn looks at her in shock "it's Alice."

Sydney looks at him in pain and disbelief "Alice," she says.

He nods his head and hangs it down "you must realize Syd it's been two years."

She stands and he tries to take her hand but she glares." Don't touch me," she says. He brings his hand back as though he had just been burned. When he looks at her again she has her back turned to him. But he can tell by her body language that she's upset.

He brushed his hair back with his hand "I don't know what to say Syd."

She tenses up and you hear a sob escape her you see her face tears are streaming down it. "Tell me this is all a dream tell me when I wake up I'll be okay, that Francie is alive and that you still love me. And that it isn't two years just a few days."

You see a tear roll down Vaughn's cheek he wipes it away. "I wish I could tell you that but it's not the truth."

Sydney turns back to him "did you even look for me?"

That made him look up with anger on his face. Pain and then anger pass through his eyes and on his face. He stands up. "How can you even ask me that?"

She glares at him "I've lost two years of my life Vaughn. Do you know what its like to remember me killing my best friend just a few hours ago and finding out its been two years?"

He looks angry "you are questioning that I never loved you."

She looks away from his angry face "how long?" she asks.

He looks over at her shocked "how long what?"

She looks away and is staring at the wall she's gone back to her cold stance. "How long did you look for me before going back to her."

He went over to her and grabbed her and turned her around" don't you dare."

She pulls back from him and glares at him you see her face she's upset and angry. "I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME!"

He lets go and she takes a step away from him then goes over and sits down she puts her head in her hands.

Vaughn shakes his head he sits across from her and watches her he takes a deep breath. He looks down and shakes his head again. The anger is gone but the pain is still there. "Please look at me."

She shakes her head and keeps where she is he looks down sadly and smiles slightly. "You are still as stubborn as ever."

That makes her look at him and glare even more. "Syd I--the first year was hell you were gone the woman I loved was gone. I couldn't take it. I almost killed myself a couple of times .You were a big part of my life and then you were gone."

Sydney looks at him with still anger and pain on her face there was also some sorrow there. "I'm sorry you had to go through that."

He looks at her "Alice and I got married last week we were on our honeymoon when I got called here," he says. "If I had known you were alive it wouldn't have happened."

She shakes her head and a few more tears slip down her face and she stares back down at the floor. "I wish I could remember the last two years."

Vaughn nods "I'm happy with Alice."

That makes her head snap up and she gets up again "don't you dare try to soften me up and then tell me that."

Vaughn stands up "I gave everything for you I loved you, I was there for you," he says. He sees the pain in her eyes" and these last two years have been hard without you after I said I was back with Alice, Eric wouldn't even talk to me."

Sydney walks away "good," she says. "When are we going back to LA?"

Vaughn looks over at her "an hour," he says. "You should get some rest."

She nods and she leaves. He watches her go and then walks out and slams the door you see Sydney in the bedroom she goes over to the bed and starts crying.

Chapter 2

You see Vaughn in the next room on the phone "ya Jack I've got her," he says. He looks over at the door, to look if anyone is listening. "She doesn't look so good."

“Mr. Vaughn she's been gone two years," Jack says.

Vaughn gets a strange look come over his face "you know I don't have to be told that. I have been blaming myself these last two years she was gone. I love her Jack even now."

"So why did you marry someone else?" Jack asks.

Vaughn's face turns into a scowl and he puts the phone down. He looks down at the floor and shakes his head. He goes over and sits down on a couch .He looks over at the door which he had slammed shut just fifteen minutes ago.

How did this all become such a mess if I had just gone into the house with her and backed her up. Then two years wouldn't have passed until I saw her again. I will always regret that. You see him shake his head again.
He checks his watch and then goes into the room "Syd," he says.

You see her in the bedroom she's sitting in a chair she has calmed down but you can see her face is still tear stained. "Yes Vaughn," she says.

Vaughn heard the strain in her voice" can I please come in?" he asks. She looks at the door and goes over to the bathroom. She turns the tap on and splashes her face with water.

Vaughn looks at the door. "Syd," he says. He contemplates opening the door and going in but then thinks against it. He goes back to the couch and sits down. "What a mess." His face is filled with pain tears are welling in his eyes. Then the door opens and Sydney comes out looking better than she did. He looks at her.

"Sorry I was in the bathroom," Sydney says. He nods his head and stares into those eyes that the first time he saw them he fell in love. How could everything have gone so wrong. He knows that answer they came together to take down SD-6 and when they did he thought they would be free. But that was not the case. Sloane was still about to destroy their lives.

"Vaughn," Sydney says. He looks up at the sound of her voice .She doesn't look angry at him but he can tell she doesn't want to be in his presence anymore. "Are we going?"

He nods his head and snaps out of his reverie "yes." She nods her head and heads out the door. A car is waiting for them she got in and so did he. They drove to an airstrip the CIA's plane is there. They get onboard she goes to the back of the plane and sits by the window.

He sits on the other side of the aisle you see someone coming through the plane but you don't see who it is. The person comes into the light. It's Weiss he gasps when he sees Sydney. "When they told me they'd found you I thought they were joking," he says.

“Weiss," Sydney says. She smiles at him and stands up and hugs him "it's good to see you."

He smiles and hugs her back "it's good to see you too Syd."

She pulls back and smiles she sits back down and he sits down beside her.

You see Vaughn look at the two of them, and he glares at Eric when he stares his way. Eric shrugs helplessly.

Eric brings his attention back to Sydney "so how have you been?" he asks.

Sydney tenses and looks out the window you see a single tear slide down her cheek "I can't remember anything of the last two years but I guess I'm all right."

Eric looks at her and then stands up "I'll be right back," he says. He points at Vaughn and then at the back of the plane. He goes to the back and a few seconds later Vaughn follows. Eric turns around when he comes in. "How could you be so insensitive?"

Vaughn glares back "what the hell is that suppose to mean."

Eric grabs his hand and points to the wedding ring on Vaughn's finger
"this," he says. Vaughn pulls back his hand "to her it was yesterday that you two last saw each other not two years."

Vaughn looks away from Eric and walks further back into the plane Eric followed him. "You know I was going to ask her to marry me on that trip to Santa Barbara," he says.

Eric looks at him in surprise and shook his head he looks out the window of the plane they haven't yet taken off. "She's hurting." Vaughn looks down "oh don't take all the blame it's not just because of you."

Vaughn gives him an annoyed look ."Thanks Eric," he says. "I know she's hurting and I just want to take her in my arms and say everything will be all right that those last two years haven't gone by."

Eric nods and he looks out to Syd who is staring out the window "I know you wish you could."
You see them the next morning arrive in LA they have a car waiting for them
"I guess we have to take you to the Joint Task Facility," Vaughn says.

Sydney nods her head, and she gets in the car, Vaughn gets in the driver's side and Eric in the back. They head out of the airport when they reach the JTF they go inside. Once inside Sydney comes in when everyone sees her they all stand up and start clapping. Marshall comes up to hug her. "It's good to see your alive Sydney."

Sydney smiles at Marshall "thank you Marshall."

Then Dixon comes over and smiles at her and gave her a big hug "welcome back," he says. She smiles at him and then she sees her dad talking to Kendall, and she walks up to them.

They are arguing as usual and neither have noticed her presence. "I should have been sent not Agent Vaughn," Jack says.

Kendall glares "Vaughn knows what he's doing you've been an emotional wreck since you know what happened."

Sydney clears her throat and both men look at her and Jack gets one of those rare smiles across his face. "Sydney," he says.

"Dad." She throws her arms around his neck and hugs tightly. He pulls back and looks at her face. She smiles" are you okay?"

Jack looks at her "I should be asking you that question but yes I'm fine, "he says. He takes her hand and leads her over to a chair and makes her sit down. "Do you need anything food, drink?"

She smiles at him and shakes her head "no I don't need anything but I want to know what happened to me these last two years."

Jack nods "we'll find out in time I promise I'm sure you'll want to get home and get changed and see Will."

She nods her head. "Yes I would."

Jack smiles "all right I'll take you."

Chapter 3

You see Jack in his car with Sydney with him he looks over at her. She's just staring out the window. "Are you okay?"

That brings her attention to him and smiles "yes but it scares me that I've been gone for two years and I can't remember anything."

He nods "I know it hasn't been easy these last two years. Will has become field trained and he's now on a mission but is coming back tonight."

She nods and then continues to stare out the window "I just wish I knew what happened these last two years, "she says.

Jack nods and a grave look comes over his face. "He was distraught when we thought you were dead," he says.

Sydney doesn't respond, she doesn't know how to she couldn't really give a damn about how Vaughn felt at the moment. He hadn't lost two years of his life what hurt the most about that was that he had had moved on, and it wasn't just that it was the fact that had moved on with Alice which had hurt the most.

They got to the house he let her into the house "Kendall agreed to have you get changed but then I have to take you back to the Task Facility," he says.

Sydney nods her head, and goes into her room she finds everything is still in the place just like she left it. She picks up the picture on her beside table its of her and Vaughn when they were on a picnic. They had asked someone to take the picture of them. She shakes her head and puts it down she goes over to her closet .She picks out a pair of jeans and a top.

She walks out of her room and Jack is there he looks at her and smiles she smiles back. "Let's go," she says.

He nods and they head back to the JTF Kendall is there waiting he looks at Sydney "we'll just get you checked out and then I want a debrief," he says.

Sydney nods and Eric comes over he looks at Jack "I'll take her down," he says. Jack nods and Weiss starts leading Sydney away.

Kendall watches them "oh and Agent Bristow welcome back."

Sydney turns and looks at him "thank you sir," she says. She looks at Eric and he just shrugs his shoulders." Why is he being so nice?"

Eric looks back at Kendall and then looks at Sydney "I have no idea," he says."Maybe because his best asset is back."

Sydney smiles at him but then shakes her head "I don't think so."

Then you see Vaughn behind his desk watching them talking. He shakes his head that use to be him and Sydney. He sighed then the phone rings. He picks it up. "Hello," he says.
You see Sydney sitting with Eric they are waiting for the results of the tests. "I'm sure your fine," Eric says.

Sydney smiles at him "thank you," she says.

Then Vaughn walks in and they both turn and look at him he smiles at them
"I was wondering if you'd gotten the results?" he asks.

Sydney shakes her head "no we haven't."

You see the doctor come in he looks at the three of them and shakes his head. "Agent Bristow do you want them here?" he asks.

She nods and smiles at the doctor "they are fine they can stay."

The doctor nods and sits down on a chair "there is nothing physically wrong with you but we did find something," he says.

"What?" Sydney asks.

He looks at the two men and then looks at Vaughn pointedly. "This is kinda personal Agent Vaughn might want to hear it but I'm not sure about Agent Weiss."

Vaughn and Sydney look at him strangely and Weiss stood up "I'll go." He leaves the room and Sydney looks at the doctor.

"Agent Bristow I have on record here that on your last check-up you found out that you were pregnant," he says. Her eyes went wide and looks at Vaughn and she can see the pain in his eyes. "But we think the scar was because of the fight."

Sydney stands up "you can't tell me that I would have abandoned my own child," she says. She has tears streaming down her face.

"No I don't think so," the doctor says.

She nods her head Vaughn takes her in his arms and she cries into his shoulder. The doctor leaves the room "oh god Vaughn could I have abandoned our baby?" she asks.

Vaughn strokes her hair "no I don't think so," he says. He lifts her chin up" you could never do that Sydney I know you."

She nods her head but she pulls back and wipes the tears away from her face. "I'd better go Kendall's probably waiting," she says. She turns to the door.

He nods "Syd," he says. She turns to look at him he still sees that pain in her eyes that he would just love to take away but can't. "Why didn't you tell me?"

She looks at him sadly but a small smile crosses her face "I was going to tell you on the trip," she says.

Vaughn nods "we made a life," he says.

She nods her head "ya and now we don't know if he/she is alive," Sydney says. She leaves the room and Eric puts his arm around her and they walk away.He watches her go.

TBC

The next one will probably be out tomorrow

The Links to all the chapters

Chapter 4 near the bottom

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Maybe It Will Be All Right
by:Mandy

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

wow! that was great. did syd already have the baby? i don't understand but that was still great! i'm glad that i get to read it again. yeah! love ya babe~amber~ ^_^

YES!! i'm glad its back even tho i have read all those chapters i read it again cuz thats how much i luv it hehe :D . . i cna't wait for more lili
~Kay~

Chapter 4
by:me

You see Sydney sitting in her apartment she's just sitting on her couch doing nothing.She can hear Weiss in the kitchen making dinner.But everything seems so distant to her.

Two years of her life are gone she had a child that she can't even remember giving birth too.When Weiss had asked her if he could drive her home she had just nodded.

When he had asked her what she wanted for dinner she had said she didn't care.She felt numb like everything around her was nothing she still couldn't believe it two years gone and she couldn't even remember a thing.

Weiss had said they were having macoroni and cheese."Eric,"she says.

He pops his head around the corner"yes Syd?"he asks.

She looks at him and gives a slight smile"I was just wondering when Will was coming home,"she says.

"I heard later,"he says."Why you trying to get rid of me?"

"Never,"she says.

He smiles and he goes back to cooking she sits and shakes her head she takes her shoes off and puts her feet up.

Weiss comes in with two glasses of wine she smiles up at him and he smiles back.He gives her one of the glasses"thanks,"she says.

He nods and then he goes back into the kitchen and brings out two plates and sits down beside her.

"Here you go,"he says.

She smiles at him and takes the plate she starts eating and it smells delicious."Wow this is fantastic,"she says.

Weiss looks over at her and smiles"don't sound so surprised I can cook I did learn,"he says.

She nods and keeps on eating"thankyou,"she says.

Weiss gives her a strange look"for what?"he asks.

Sydney looks over at him"for being here for me,"she says.

He nods and smiles at her and she smiles back"you should talk to Vaughn though,"he says.

She shook her head and she stood up and walked towards the kitchen
"don't start,"she says.He walks in behind her"please."

"No Syd you have to talk to him,"Weiss says.He turns her around and looks her straight in the face."He never forgot about you."

She snorted and walked back into the livingroom"could have fooled me anyday,"she says.

She sat down on the couch and he sat down beside her"he never wantd to marry her,"he says.

She glares at him but he goes on"he loves you Sydney he would do anything for you."

She has tears in her eyes"so why did he give up?"she asks."Why if he loved me so much did he give me up?"

She stands up and folds her arms across herself Weiss looks away from her and shakes his head.His phone rings"hello."

"Hey Eric are you there with her?"Vaughn asks.

Eric looks over at Sydney"yes."

"Don't you dare tell her Eric,"he says.

Eric looks at his phone furiously and walks into the other room"you don't even deserve her."

You see Vaughn's face he's in shock"I did what I thought was best,"he says.

Eric glares at his phone"you married Alice Mike you knew there was a possibility that Syd was alive,"he says.

Vaughn looks down at the floor"I know okay I don't need to be told.These last two years have been hell,"he says.He looks down at the floor"she was my world my everything the reason I woke up in the morning."

Weiss looks down"I know I'm sorry."

Then you hear the door open and you see Will standing there.He goes into the living room and sees Sydney."Syd,"he says.

She turns around and smiles"Will,"she says.

He rushes over to her and pulls her into a hug"oh my god I'm so glad you're okay,"he says.

He pulls back and looks her in the face she smiles he strokes her cheek"you okay?"she asks.

He nods"I'm fine,"he says.

He hugs her again and then Weiss comes out of the kitchen and smiles at the two of them."Welcome home Will,"he says.

Will turns around and smiles"thanks Eric what are you doing here?"

Weiss smiles"looking after her."

Sydney stands with her hands on her hips and glares at the two of them"I don't need to be looked after,"she says.

"Uh huh,"Will says.

Weiss goes over and picks up his jacket"I'll see you two tomorrow,"he says.

"Thankyou,"Sydney says.

He nods and leaves the house.Will and Sydney then sit down on the couch"I can't believe you're here,"Will says.

"So what's been happening these last two years?"she asks.

He looks at her and then looks down...

TBC...

Some more tomorrow maybe I'll have to see.

Hope you guys enjoy please try.And review :D

vaughn so needs to get a devorce from alice, itleast it seems like hes regretting marring her alittle. anyway great chapt post more as soon as you can, i'll be waiting

that was great except i really reaally hate alice how could he marry her...he needs to get his marriage anulled and marry syd..besides that all of its great and i cant wait for more

From romance to general fiction and back...I'm little confused now...
but anyway a nice fic....post more please

ack. from nine pages to one. argh! i'm going after who ever made the last thread disappear!!!!
--mandy :angelic:

what did vaughn not want weiss to tell syd!?!? and what happened with will?!?!?! ahh need to know! this is really good, as i've said several times already, great job :smiley:

Leave...go....Alice! We all hate you!!!!!!! But not lili, who is managing to write a great season finale continuer! Awesome job...I can't wait for more!

freelancer26 said:
vaughn so needs to get a devorce from alice, itleast it seems like hes regretting marring her alittle. anyway great chapt post more as soon as you can, i'll be waiting
yeah, DIVORCE!! ::starts chanting:: LMAO! heheh ^_^ Yeah, he DOES seem to regret it, and ugh, I gotta go ponder about what Vaughn didn't want Weiss to tell Sydney. LMAO! ::dumps fairy dust on Mandy:: Inspired now? ^_^

for this fic? i already have a chapter ready. but it's not my turn to write yet. so wait.
--mandy :angelic:

Back