Season 5 Tom Grace and Prophet Five

On Spoilerfix.com, Jesse Alexander is quoted as saying "You're gonna discover that the reason that Jack picked [Grace] for this team was that Tom Grace had a dark event that happened to him in the past. We're gonna learn about something that was one of the reasons that Jack chose him for the team because he knew that Tom would have a very personal interest in bringing down these villains. Jack knew Tom would be willing to do things that were not "Langley-approved" or traditional CIA methods. Tom has a very personal stake in helping our guys pull off the missions." Source: Alias Official Magazine"
Knowing all of that... I don't believe Tom is working for Prophet Five, he's definitely working against them. So this guy he went and saw... Alan Korman, was his name?... why is he in CIA protective custody? I think the impression we have so far is that Tom and this guy worked for Prophet Five and this guy was under orders to kill Amanda Grace. However, that would not explain why this guy is being protected by the CIA. I am also very curious about who "The Cardinal" is.
Knowing this "spoiler," what the HECK is going on? :smiley:

Back