Vaughn's Truth

I wounder. Vaugh is a beliveable character, but too? do you think he has any civenent connections as we all knew lauren did (does)?
O and also, does anyone know where I can donlaod an alias font for my comuter?

He's a central character on the show, so I"m hoping they don't make him bad. I don't think he has Covenant connections, but I do think Kendall knew that Lauren did and Vaughn is on assignment to marry her. If you are looking for Alias wallpapers they have some on www.abc.com and click on Alias at the top of the screen.

i'm with you spongy, i hope he's got something else going on, he's been buggin' me too.

He's just appears to be smart enough to pull it off, + they all are, hes covenant, with sloan, wheater he's actually evil to the fullest i don;t think he's exactly like sloane.

He probably will turn evil cos they can't have him good for another like 5 years can they. J.J. will think of something. Oh god i beg he dun turn evil, i'll kill myself.

Yeh it has to have a good ending at the end of the whole thing. Grrrr, i dun want this to end, although i'll be around 18-19 when it finishes.

i pullin with the rest of y'all! i pray to god that Vaughn isn't evil- that would just break my heart!!!! he's so precious and innocent! jj can't do that to him! he just can't!!!!!!!! :thinking: 🇳🇴

michael vartan said that he received a lot of hate mail and negative comments for his alias fans when they found out he was married to lauren, just think of the stuuf they would do if vaughn turned out to be evil!!!!!!! :hide:

I don't think that Vaughn will go totally bad...as in Sark bad, but hopefully JJ and Co. will have him deal with a bit of a darker side. He's starting to get a tad bit annoying being so good :smiley: . I want him to be a little more tough like Jack. Since I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on just WHY he was with Lauren 9 months after Syd, I'm hoping it's because he is under deep cover. ;)

oo la la!! i like that theory. trying to expose lauren as a double agent or sumthing. but seriously, vaughn is too much of an all american bloke to be a bad guy. it wouldnt suit him.

now sark on the other hand... :lol:

Back