Vaughn's Virgins!

I <3 Vaughn ! I tried to read through this whole thread to catch the gist of what has been happening buttttt.....I have a short attention span so I only made it to like...page....3. ::sigh::

Uh...sorry to put some blockage in the flow of Vaughny goodness.

Rachael :redhair:

i ADORE vaughn's tattoo, it's so hot! some people just look stupid in tattoos, but he sure isn't one of those people!

btw, so sorry i havn't been here in like ages, i've been busy and lazy.. :blush:

so what d'you guys think of s4?? so far i think it's rocked!!!!! (y) the SV-ship was truly sailing home in welcome to liberty village!!!! more eps like that jj!!!

and the scene at the car-dealers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i swear, almost cried!
LOVED it!

sab i have this program one of my friends sent to me...it's really cool! i just got it this xmas. d'you have any idea when s4 will air in england? i think it'll take at least a year before it comes to england.. but sabella, i guarantee that s4 is gonna be woth the waiting!!! it's absolutely amazing! especially shipper-wise.... :D and mv sure hasn't gone uglier..that's for sure! ^_^ (y)

lol you've never heard of a pinky swear Sabby? it's when you and another person lock your pinky fingers together and make a promise- one you can never break :P

is there room enough for a nother vaughns virgin? I love both VAUGHN and sark. Plus I am NOT a spammer as you guys said it.... actually i don't even know what that is... :D

everyone who loves vaughn is welcomed 👋

lol i was gonna say Sabby. whoa where have you been lol, what do they call a pinky swear in England?

lol here's a little vaughn devotion to set off the day, even though it's 8:25 pm where i am lol :notworthy: :vaughn1: :blowakiss:

Back