vent/rave/cry/whatever 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hate you kiki. I just don't like you. ^_^ I don't like you in the way that I don't like... oh, in the way I don't like those little ants that crawl all over my cat's food dish when he's done eating, or how I get annoyed when launch plays a song I don't like. ^_^

also my eraser. it's a terrible eraser. it smears everything. :lol:

nance said:
oh and i really *don't* think you deserve and explanation. so live with it. :smiley:
you know what? You and Poncho have serious problems, I hope you realize. I never did anything to you, all I did was be nice. So leave me alone ;)
And preferably, never talk to me again because I frankly don't care what you think. Because it doesn't matter and it's wrong. ^_^

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
I don't hate you kiki. I just don't like you. ^_^ I don't like you in the way that I don't like... oh, in the way I don't like those little ants that crawl all over my cat's food dish when he's done eating, or how I get annoyed when launch plays a song I don't like. ^_^

I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU NOT LIKE ME! :shocked:

nance said:
Existentialist said:
KikiCourt said:
I think I deserve an explanation on why you all hate me so much
:confused: By "you all" I'm guessing you mean me too.

And did I ever say I hated you?
Queen Snark! :lol:
:thinking:

;)

Oh, so tonight when I went to go watch some of the band people play basketball, there were 2 and a half courts open (meaning 5 baskets). The band had one court. But then there were 2 guys, and each had a basket. And then the other group of band people had to play a game on half a court. I mean, if the two other guys were willing to switch, the other band could have played a full court game too (and I would have been able to watch james play :lol: ).

I'm rather angry and I dont think I really can explain.....just very fustrated........I think I better leave this forum for awhile before I do say something not nice :o_O: :mad: :superangry: :angry2:

~KM

KikiCourt said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:

Dont yell at kate.

I dont hate you either, I just dont like you the way a janitor dosent like cleaning a toilet.

AliasHombre said:
KikiCourt said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:

Dont yell at kate.

I dont hate you either, I just dont like you the way a janitor dosent like cleaning a toilet.
I'm just so frustrated

KikiCourt said:
nance said:
oh and i really *don't* think you deserve and explanation. so live with it. :smiley:
you know what? You and Poncho have serious problems, I hope you realize. I never did anything to you, all I did was be nice. So leave me alone ;)
And preferably, never talk to me again because I frankly don't care what you think. Because it doesn't matter and it's wrong. ^_^
Aw well I don't do things to your preference and if you haven't hated a person that hasn't done anything TO YOU, that's bull s***.

nance said:
KikiCourt said:
nance said:
Aw well I don't do things to your preference and if you haven't hated a person that hasn't done anything TO YOU, that's bull s***.
I haven't. :P

KikiCourt said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:

you don't have to dislike a person because they haven't done anything to you... do you like sloane? has he *done* anything to you? :lol:

KikiCourt said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:

O they all hate me too. Actually i won't bother to say "not like" cua i know they "hate" me ;) :lol: Why they hate me? Because of some certain lil banned bleepbleepbleeepbleeeeeeeep :mellow:

Why does Kate hate me/not like me to the extreme? Well I dunno that one. I think she follows along with what the rest of them are saying :confused: hmm I used to like Kate eh oh well *shrug*

If I was invisible... I already aaaammmm.

Stop not liking people out loud. Handle personal matters personally. Go to the Random thread for random talk. Please.

AliasALIAS said:
If I was invisible... I already aaaammmm.

Stop not liking people out loud. Handle personal matters personally. Go to the Random thread for random talk. Please.
it's closed. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back