Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sark

• Lauren..lol

• Irina

• Total voters
i'd like to say vaughn but the answer id definitely jack! maybe we can choose vaughn lare this season....erm no always jack!

Hands down, Jack. He has her best interests (in his opinion) always in mind.

I'd love to say it was Vaughn, but sorry, it's not. Although he does love Syd, I would say that he is #1 to himself.

jack and Vaughn love Syd in two very different ways, and they have very different ideas of what love is and how you show it. So it's really a Jack/Vaughn tie, with Jack ahead just a smidget.

Will liked Syd in a creepy kind of way. Stalkerish. And Weiss is just a friend, and Francie was never allowed into a big part of Syd's life. So yeah. jack and Vaughn hands down.

Lauren, Sark, Weiss and SLOANE are in the poll but Irina, her frickin mother isn't? Yikes.

Anyway, definetely Jack.

definitely Jack -- I agree with everyones reason on why Vaughn isn't #1.

Jack
Vaughn
--Irina
Will
Francie
Weiss
Lauren
Sloane
Sark

OK, by request, added Irina (I have the power! but let's remember she left dad to guard the nest . . .)
;)

verdantheart said:
OK, by request, added Irina (I have the power! but let's remember she left dad to guard the nest . . .)
;)
haha

and yeah...definately spydaddy..shoot..he killed alot of people juss for her!!! besides...vaughn gave up on them...he dont care bout her no more..shoot...<_<

Silverdewdrop said:
jack and Vaughn love Syd in two very different ways, and they have very different ideas of what love is and how you show it. So it's really a Jack/Vaughn tie, with Jack ahead just a smidget.

Will liked Syd in a creepy kind of way. Stalkerish. And Weiss is just a friend, and Francie was never allowed into a big part of Syd's life. So yeah. jack and Vaughn hands down.
^ what she said! ^_^ (and by the way, WHO VOTED FOR SARK?!?!?!? :blink: )

Jack, of course. Even when he makes mistakes, like that fiasco in Madagascar, he always has her best interests at heart.

definitly jack butt also irina i meen she is and evil bi*** butt she gave birth to her and held her in her arms i meen doesnt that make u think that deep down and i meen DEEP down irina loves her and i doubt jack or any other one notices that! butt suprisling sloane cares 4 syd too

November 13 said:
definitely Jack -- I agree with everyones reason on why Vaughn isn't #1.

Jack
Vaughn
--Irina
Will
Francie
Weiss
Lauren
Sloane
Sark
Much as I hate to say it, I think Sloane should be higher on the list than Lauren.

Back