Who do you think would make the best couple in HP?

Who do you think would make the best couple in HP?

• Harry/Cho

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry/Hermione

• Harry/Ginny

• Hermione/Krum

• Hermione/Ron

• Ron/Fleur Delceour

• Hagrid/Madime Maxine

• Other

• Total voters
xinli11 said:
Though I think the Dudley family isn't just there for comical relief.  There's gotta be something more.  Because clearly Dumbledore has some  hold on at least aunt Petunia.    I mean how does he send a howler and convince her to let him stay in book 5?  What could the howler have said?

Xin Li
[post="1217390"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
She is taking too long to address this I think. Dudley and co were tolerable the first time, barely acceptable the second, and now (apart from the slight hints that there may be something more to them) they are just plain irritating. I always skim through their parts as quickly as possible to get to the action.

yeh lol, now i know the books so welli skip until i get to the burrow or hogwarts, lol, i hate the dursleys so boring, but they must be there for a reason, and i'm betting petunia knows it, and i want to know!!!

right so other than ron/herm, 2nd fave couple ginny/draco

Unfortunately she also said that it was for a pleasant reason..which disappoint me..because I was hoping Volde would attack and kill off the dursleys for good. That's how much I hate them.

yes. and i can't stand torture. i can't even watch alias sometimes... :eek: i make my sister tell me anything important happening while i shut my eyes and cover my ears... -_-

my roommate's gf is like that..can't stand the sight of blood.. she will close her eyes and make us fast forward through stuff, not just the torture sequences, though she can't stand those either.

Back