McLeods daughters

aliasfanjay said:
Bleh, never got into this show. Its the most popular Australian Drama on TV here, can't understand why though.
[post="1181508"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think it's nice that the show focus not only on their relationships, but also equally much on the work on the farm.

What happens in season four?
I don't know what season we are watching in Sweden, but in the last episode of the latest season

Nick had a baby with some girl (not Tess). That really sucks...

Natalia said:
They export this rubbish?! :confused:

How embarrassing!!
[post="1278369"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Don't be!
I love the show, or at least loved the earlier episodes. Now Tess is getting a bit on my nerves, but still I love the scenery, the farms and the other characters.

And the show i so much better than the only other Australian export in Sweden, Neighbours... :D

vaughnalicious said:
It's filmed where I live :woot:

I live right around the corner from the guy that plays Alex and I see the guy that plays Dave the Vet, who I adore, all the time.
[post="1278092"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Really that's great.

I miss
Claire

Do you ride a horse? :smiley:

lol my favs were Bec and CLaire, i used to be obsessed....then i discovered Alias! lol! i dont really watch it too much anymore, that said, im trying to get work experience there......theres a serious lack of aussie soaps/drama around at the mo!

and yea they export it EVERY WHERE, its shown in like 30 somethign countries or something, i dont know the exact numbers.

OMG i saw a pic of the US ads for it and its hillarious, its a pic of NIc's sweaty, tanned, muscly torso..........they make it sound like the aussie DHW/Sex and the City!

I have become an addict. Before I was unemployed and could watch every day (it's on at noon in Sweden), but now I work, but still I tape it and watch each night :blush: :blush:

And now
Claire and Alex are together, and they are sooo cute. But I'm waiting for her to die, it must be soon, right? That sucks. I like the show better when she's around

yea, when you get there (it is soon) ull be very upset...............its good tho. HOw cute r they as a couple?

im not using names or wateva cos of spoilers. how do you make those "show/hide spoliers" things????

syd_kicks_serious_ass said:
yea, when you get there (it is soon) ull be very upset...............its good tho. HOw cute r they as a couple?

They are sooo adorable. It's sad they only get to be togheter for such a short time :(

This friday it was the funeral. I was heartbroken, and cried almost the whole episode :blush: . Damn, I don't want her of the show, I don't like Stevie as much.

syd_kicks_serious_ass said:
im not using names or wateva cos of spoilers. how do you make those "show/hide spoliers" things????
[post="1330042"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You put [ spoiler ] YOUR TEXT [ /spoiler ] , but leave out the blanks inside the []

yea, how sad is it?!?! but STevie is actually awesome one you get to knwo her a little. i hated her at first too, but now i love her.

hey question.....do we actually need to do the spoiler thing? like is anyone else but us reading/chatting in this????

no, I don't think we need spoiler tags...

Do you know how many seasons there are? The last that was shown in Sweden ended with an episode in wich Nick had a baby with someone else, not Tess.

Back