Comedy 13 Going on 30 (2004)

I checked out RottenTomato.com and they gave it a reasonable rating. But like I thought, it's a film for "tweenies" (young 13 or so year old girls) and I hate these type of films.
If I see it I'll end-up hating Alias. I've already banned watching any J.Garner interviews on TV because she's very perky and if I watch them I could never look at Sydney seriously. Perky people make me want to heave.

~~Spongy!

Didn't go to the sneak peek...... I was too busy shopping.... :lol:

Plus, I didn't feel like driving from Manchester back to Torrington (at least 40 mins) to pick up my bf... then drive back to Hartford (at least half an hour). :hmm: I can wait until next week!

I saw it it tonight and loved it. Jen was so cute and so funny. It was really nice to see her in a different role other than the serious ones. She really pulled it off well and I can see her star rising even higher than it is right now. I know I'm definitely going to see it again next weekend I want to help make it number one. And besides I got an email from the theater I go to(thank you crown theatres-Trumbull) a coupon for a but one get one free ticket for my birthday. Which my birthday isn't untill the 2nd of next month so I see it as a sign that I should go again and who am I to ignore it, right?! :D

🎂 Jennifer!!!!!

Cool, yep I do live in CT too. And thankfully the theaters around me had the movie this week because they didn't last weekend. Well it was playing in Bridgeport but nobody really knew where the theater was and they didn't want to go looking for at night, lol. :smiley:

I just saw the sneak peek too! and just posted an extremely long and mostly non-sense post about it elsewhere cuz I was so excited when I got home!!!! I still am!!!!! still going to see it opening night. I think it's gonna be a big success. :D it was awesome. so so so so cute. everyone there seemed to love it.

i saw the sneak peak and it was wonderful. She finds out ow she turned out in life and hates. It eventually hurts her so bad she wished she was 13 again. It's not a tween movie. My mom liked. People were crying, laughing and cheering!

I saw the sneak peak too. The theater was jammed packed! There wasn't a damn seat open. I think this is going to be a really bug movie. I loved it. I felt so bad for her, because she had become this b**** that nobody liked. I thought the ending was really cute. Great movie! (y) (y) (y)

i'm going to see it opening night again even though i saw the sneak peek because i want the box office for jen to be great. :mellow: :lol:

Tuesday April 20th, Jennifer Garner will host the movie "Clueless" on USA-Networks ... and they will also be showing a sneak-peak at her movie "13 Going on 30" ...

Pls. watch if you can ...

4 more days till the premiere ... :woot: :woot: :woot:

edited to change the date ... stupid me put May 20th instead of April 20th ... :thud: