2 Hour Season Finale?

I was thinking was wondering the following thisngs:

* Will Alias have a 2 Hour Season Fianle?
* Will abc put it on the same night as the lost final finale?

I'm sure someone out there knos ;)

Thanks,

AS :beer:

Last I heard (as in yesterday), episodes 21 and 22 will air on separate nights (May 18th and 25th) and will only be one hour each. I think that there was talk of airing them on the same night - making it a 2hr finale, but that was scrubbed because LOST has a longer finale.

Lost has a 3 hour finale actually lol never heard of that but yeah.... one will air 18th and the other two will air on the 25th, so i guess Alias will be on at 10 then :Ponder: dunno about the times yet lol but at least Alias is gettign a 2 hour finale! 👍 i rather have them split up like it is now then just having a 1 hour finale

3 hour finale??? that's what it was? ohh i was confused about the lost finale.

and yay!!! is alias really getting a two hour finale?? awesome!! the 2nd season one was really awesome... ahh i'm so excited!

Julesters said:
3 hour finale??? that's what it was? ohh i was confused about the lost finale.

and yay!!! is alias really getting a two hour finale?? awesome!! the 2nd season one was really awesome... ahh i'm so excited!
[post="1294531"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know!!! i was like wtf!! lol but at least Alias is getting a 2 hour finale, not on the same night but meh, what can ya do......... Alias had a two hour season premiere, Lost didn't so we have to play fair ;)

I'm making a correction. Both The Descent (episode 20) and Search and Rescue (episode 21) will air on May 18th and the Finale (episode 22) will air on the 25th. So you could say that Alias has a 3 hour finale too. (Info from Alias Media)

MissingSark said:
I'm making a correction.  Both The Descent (episode 20) and Search and Rescue (episode 21) will air on May 18th and the Finale (episode 22) will air on the 25th.  So you could say that Alias has a 3 hour finale too.  (Info from Alias Media)
[post="1294755"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

really??? so on the 18th it's a two hour alias????? :eek: even better!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Lost really getting three hours? I'd be interested to know where this info came from. Last I heard it was extended from 90 minutes to two hours and Alias had to shorten to one hour because of the American Idol finale, which is why they opted to split the finale into two eps.

Ooooo two hour Alias on the 18th! So excited!

its like this ...

on May 18th ...

8pm "lost"
9pm "Alias"
10pm "Alias"

and on May 25th ...

8pm "lost"
9pm "lost"
10pm "Alias"

2 weeks after another ... 3 hours of great TV ... :woot:

Back