2005 MTV Movie Awards

I really hope she attends! Wouldn't it be so cool to see Jen with her new belly? :P But then the media will be insane around her...and she's got her movie going, so it is hard to say...

What I'm really hoping for, if she gets an Emmy nomination this year for her work on Alias - which is quite probable -, is to see her with a huuuge belly at the awards. I will die if she wins and goes up to the stage very pregnant. :blush:

Ligi said:
I really hope she attends! Wouldn't it be so cool to see Jen with her new belly? :P But then the media will be insane around her...and she's got her movie going, so it is hard to say...

What I'm really hoping for, if she gets an Emmy nomination this year for her work on Alias - which is quite probable -, is to see her with a huuuge belly at the awards. I will die if she wins and goes up to the stage very pregnant.  :blush:
[post="1368116"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

awwww that would be sooo cute!!

Ligi said:

What I'm really hoping for, if she gets an Emmy nomination this year for her work on Alias - which is quite probable -, is to see her with a huuuge belly at the awards. I will die if she wins and goes up to the stage very pregnant.  :blush:
[post="1368116"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if she would attend if she was nominated?? She usually shows up at that stuff.

Back