ABC Alias Email

Azhria Lilu

Captain
ABC has sent out a promo email to try to get people excited for the finlae (as if we're not excited enough already). You can view it here, we've also posted a copy here in case you can't get to the first one.

Posted on May 1 2003, 04:26 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd wish they'd stop doing that I so anxious I might go crazy. LOL! That's cool!

i know im feeling the same!!!

ABC actually trying their best for this show ... promotions all day on TV and on their own site ... I, who have been complaining about ABC not doing nothing, have seen the way they want "Alias" to be a succes ... and hopefully we'll see results now ...

They're selling the bug/pin?! Sigh! Wish I could justify spending money on this sort of thing.
:(

twinzz2003 said:
I want the bracelet they're selling goes over to piggy bank 102.00 way! to short.
I want that bracelet so badly! I need a credit card. My mother wouldn't let me buy that "junk" for 102 dollars. But whats better than orangey/red rhinestones, garroting wire for self-defense and Jennifer Garner wore it! It started at $25! I wouldn't have thought twice when it was that cheap. I want that bracelet! AHHH!!!

Marlene said:
twinzz2003 said:
I want the bracelet they're selling goes over to piggy bank 102.00 way! to short.
I want that bracelet so badly! I need a credit card. My mother wouldn't let me buy that "junk" for 102 dollars. But whats better than orangey/red rhinestones, garroting wire for self-defense and Jennifer Garner wore it! It started at $25! I wouldn't have thought twice when it was that cheap. I want that bracelet! AHHH!!!
i know you mean...my parents think that stuff is worthless, and i'm just like, Jennifer Garner wore it!

Back