ABC Check

Chanel

Cadet
my spelling tends to be really bad casue i type so fast... does anyone else have bad spelling on when on the internet... or both when and when ur nt...

My spelling on and offline is pretty good. Sometimes I type fast and I usually make a few mistakes, but normally I'll correct them.

Flames24 said:
My spelling on and offline is pretty good. Sometimes I type fast and I usually make a few mistakes, but normally I'll correct them.
same here ... I can't stop correcting anyone or anything ... :blink:

I have good spelling and tend to correct ppl a lot offline but online, I tend to abbrev. and type fast so sometimes i have typos...

I have to spell everything write because it annoys the hell out of me when people have so many typos :lol:

*ahem*... CHANEL :hmm:

spelling here, and everywhere else. typing fast does it, and i am just a horrible speller, i can't spell too many huge words lol, my folks blame it on me hating to read, which i do, moves + TV i like :D

nance said:
I have to spell everything write because it annoys the hell out of me when people have so many typos :lol:

*ahem*... CHANEL :hmm:
LMAO!!! sry nance... im usually too lazy except when im offline or writing something neat.. or and essay... look no mistakes.

hehe isn't it right, instead of write? :P

i always abreviate <---stuff <--- if i dont' this is what happens big words = horrible spelling

Flames24 said:
Ditto to everything that Flames just said.
kylo4

I usually type pretty fast, and I usually catch my mistakes. I don't use the correct fingures, though, when i type so my computer teacher is like ... :madfire: at me. oh well. has anyone ever tested their typing speed before? i have, it is 66 WPM

ya i've tested mine, mines about the same as yours. its found it kind of funny some ppl in my IT course, can't type. Not funny but surprised

Hahaha me too, Kate! I'm usually pretty anal about spelling. I always am. And punctuation!

And I got tested for typing speed for this temp agency I signed up with (of course they never found me any jobs, but that's beside the point...). They tested me at 70 wpm, and in data entry, about 1200 strokes per second or something crazy like that.

Back